Little Things You Hate

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Clevis hooks.

Have a swl that is legal, have a shock load that is not. Also make you look like a flog who never tows.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Did @Hipstar buy an ex RACV Ute?
SES, Sexy Exotic Services.

When you do some travel among the grey gonads you see lots of dumb shit with caravaneers. Overloaded tow cars, knackered suspenders so the tow hitch is dragging on the ground, break aways connected to the hitch etc. There are some dumb people out there.

moorey

call me Mia
SES, Sexy Exotic Services.

When you do some travel among the grey gonads you see lots of dumb shit with caravaneers. Overloaded tow cars, knackered suspenders so the tow hitch is dragging on the ground, break aways connected to the hitch etc. There are some dumb people out there.
I’ll be honest...that sounds like me in the future if not already.
All I’m saying is that those Clevis hooks are a wanky fashion accessory :p

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah I like hacks as much as the next farmer but that rusty, multigrip spanner thingy is too dodgy.
Hooks are fine to retain trailer chains , legal or not, its the bogan sheeple fashion i dont like.
Its a variation of the rubber testicle things which was last months fashion.
As for low profile tyres on a 4WD !!!! Even Trump wouldnt do that.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Stuff like that is more dangerous than it looks, I had one of those small lever bars that Truckies turn their ratchet dogs with fall off a truck and punctured a tyre at 100ks, then smashed the hell out of the inner guard.