Little Things You Hate

nathanm

Eats Squid
Low ballers when you're already selling cheap.

Soon will come the day when people will ask you to pay them for your stuff and also deliver it.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Tom Wilson.
No wait, that’s the c$&t on FB I bought a dropper off 10 days ago that scammed me and it never existed.
You want to believe everyone is genuine hey. And you feel like an asshole asking to use PayPal because some other shit speckled Muppet fart ripped you off.

It's still the overwhelming majority that do the right thing, but it really grinds your gears when you get that one in 100

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Brow

Big Block
I'll sit here and wait for a Darwin person to laugh at you all :)
I lived in Darwin for 15yrs, most of the country doesn't know what humidity is. Now in Brissie but seem to still be acclimatised to Darwin, locals here say it is humid out and I go for a walk to soak it in. Up north, 32deg and 80% at 8am during the build up day in day out. The pool felt like a warm bath.
So yeah, I laugh at you all - HaHa

Flow-Rider

Burner
I lived in Darwin for 15yrs, most of the country doesn't know what humidity is. Now in Brissie but seem to still be acclimatised to Darwin, locals here say it is humid out and I go for a walk to soak it in. Up north, 32deg and 80% at 8am during the build up day in day out. The pool felt like a warm bath.
So yeah, I laugh at you all - HaHa
We used to call it cabin fever, people would go up there and wouldn't leave the Aircon for 2 weeks. ;)

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
It really shits me when co-workers take in a job booking but all they put in is the customer's name - no description of what needs doing or even what the thing is!
Just give it a blow job...and a wipe down

It'll look cleaner...and seem like you actually did something to the bike.