Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Buy a two year old Euro car next time, sunshine.
I usually buy 10 year old euros... Although the Megane was my best buy yet - 4 years old but only 14K km on it (spare car for a gold coast holiday home...) and stored underground. Was basically new - was 30K new, I paid 12 for it.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The fat shite has been over taken by the stress of having to prove to some office prairie dog that the meat sack and his wife has a true and ongoing relationship.

The pig hopes Peter Dutton slips over in the shower and gets a full can of Axe personal deoderant up the cloaca, and that is just the start......

S

p.s. the equivalent visa in Japan was ¬$40 and a short application... Australia... we're over 10K and at the second stage, which at any time the Australian governement can say.... Thanks for that 10K, now get your wife out...... Just something to think about next time you rage about fwarking migrants.....

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
The fat shite has been over taken by the stress of having to prove to some office prairie dog that the meat sack and his wife has a true and ongoing relationship.

The pig hopes Peter Dutton slips over in the shower and gets a full can of Axe personal deoderant up the cloaca, and that is just the start......

S

p.s. the equivalent visa in Japan was ¬$40 and a short application... Australia... we're over 10K and at the second stage, which at any time the Australian governement can say.... Thanks for that 10K, now get your wife out...... Just something to think about next time you rage about fwarking migrants.....
I'd have gone for a full tin of shaving foam or a Sodastream CO2 canister myself...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I'd have gone for a full tin of shaving foam or a Sodastream CO2 canister myself...
Who is to say where he stumbles next, a bucket of rusty Tony Abbott discarded budgie smugglers....... fwark this stress.....

This is the fat shite stain and his wonderful wife enjoying a wonderful day that the Sydney botanical gardens....

and the two years of stress trying to prove that wonderful woman puts up with the meat sock..... fwark, spend ten minutes with that cvnt.... she's been along for the ride for nigh on 4 years...

fwark it....

s

Haakon

S

jesus fuck this country is getting shite... I’ve heard it on good authority there are peeps in duttos department who are trump fans. You join the dots...

Flow-Rider

Burner
jesus fuck this country is getting shite... I’ve heard it on good authority there are peeps in duttos department who are trump fans. You join the dots...
Dutton and Trump are like brothers from a different mother, Dutton has a building background and all.

Haakon

$22.5K payout. They do it on market value which apparently means they try to find the same car for sale and match that. But there is nothing for sale that matches my car so they pick another one with twice the kms and year old and use that! Wtf? Not happy jan.

So my fear they would be screwing people as much as possible was neatly confirmed.

At least I found a new one that’s the right colour and spec and for a very decent price. We still took a 10 grand hit though

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Although the Megane was my best buy yet - 4 years old but only 14K km on it (spare car for a gold coast holiday home...) and stored underground. Was basically new - was 30K new, I paid 12 for it.
bargain, we got a 4yr old clio for 1/3 of new price, had more like 40-50k on it though

Haakon

i’m interested if it drove nicer than the megan’s, i always though i should own 1 alfa in my lifetime, nearly bought a mito for the kids, but was 5cm too short of me fitting the bike in
Mine is a non Sport Megane, so yes the Alfa drives nicer! The only thing i don't like about it (apart some from ergonomic quirks) is the turbo lag can be a bit annoying sometimes - highly boosted 1.4 makes 170bhp and goes like stink, but it can make you wait a second for power sometimes.

stirk

Burner
Mine is a non Sport Megane, so yes the Alfa drives nicer! The only thing i don't like about it (apart some from ergonomic quirks) is the turbo lag can be a bit annoying sometimes - highly boosted 1.4 makes 170bhp and goes like stink, but it can make you wait a second for power sometimes.
This Alfa sounds like it's an environmental monster!