Little Things You Hate

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
LTIH - lightning. Just had 3 simultaneous flash/bangs in about 5 minutes. The last blast lit up the inside of the house. Can still fell it in my chest. I love storms, and have never felt intimidated by lightning before today. Shit was nasty. I was testriding my road bike 7 minutes ago. Gonna wait a while before I go look at what got hit .....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH - lightning. Just had 3 simultaneous flash/bangs in about 5 minutes. The last blast lit up the inside of the house. Can still fell it in my chest. I love storms, and have never felt intimidated by lightning before today. Shit was nasty. I was testriding my road bike 7 minutes ago. Gonna wait a while before I go look at what got hit .....
God is pissed...lucky he only gave a warning so you can change your sinful ways and be redeemed.

stirk

Burner
What's it like with Printers and downloading photo's from mobile phones ? I'm at the tail end of everything now, if I have trouble I'll change over.
Bwhahaha, your computer is as dusty as that Torana! Win 10 is good for me, never had any issues. To be honest Linux is a bit more work and it's best for th
Reverse parking is dumb as shit. Just stop you NSW freaks...

I reverse park much more than forward park. One big reason is because I've just pulled up and know what and who is in the area so have less risk of hitting someone or something as I reverse. Also makes pulling out so much easier.

It works well in those wide streets.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yep.

We had one down here that was like artillery fire. Single insanely massive bang, whole house reverberated. Many neighbours all SMSd to say "holy shitballs!".

Like this one at 3m2s:

Last edited: