Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You guys remember it better than me! I was 8 when it came out and I saw it once at my neighbour's house on VHS. I know I enjoyed it, but what kid wouldn't like a carton about a dog with a catchy song?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Roberto the Wizard will cut you a sweet trade on some spells and potions? If he is a good wizard and can get your hair to grow back let me know. #askibgforafriend

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
1. No matter how cheap you list stuff, people will try to lowball. ‘$80 for both forks posted’

2. No matter how clearly you list the price, people ask how much they are.

3. No matter how clearly you say they are OD2, people will say they want to buy them. You check that they know that they are OD2 and it will fit their bike. ‘What’s an OD2?’

4. No matter how clearly you say you will post them, first question is ‘will you post?’

Ok Boomer.
Is this still available?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spent all Saturday on the mountain bike and didn't come off once.
Commuting home from a niece's birthday this morning I somehow came off the roadie and have destroyed my elbow, lacerated my groin (pedal I think), bruised my thigh and broken my handlebars :rolleyes:

The lesson is, road bikes are stupid...

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
1. No matter how cheap you list stuff, people will try to lowball. ‘$80 for both forks posted’

2. No matter how clearly you list the price, people ask how much they are.

3. No matter how clearly you say they are OD2, people will say they want to buy them. You check that they know that they are OD2 and it will fit their bike. ‘What’s an OD2?’

4. No matter how clearly you say you will post them, first question is ‘will you post?’

Ok Boomer.
ok i’ll take the talas for 60, but WTF does OD mean overdrive???
ps just drop in mail you have my address...thanks boomer
ps2 i thought boomer was the dog’s name?

lastly if you won’t post, please just drop off & leave by front door...cash is under mat

moorey

call me Mia
ok i’ll take the talas for 60, but WTF does OD mean overdrive??? ps just drop in mail you have my address...thanks boomer
ps2 i thought boomer was the dog’s name?
A Boomer is a big mate roo, joey.
Though given his reaction to his name, it might be.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
6 white boomers...it's all in the song.
Spent all Saturday on the mountain bike and didn't come off once.
Commuting home from a niece's birthday this morning I somehow came off the roadie and have destroyed my elbow, lacerated my groin (pedal I think), bruised my thigh and broken my handlebars :rolleyes:

The lesson is, road bikes are stupid...
It's an easy lesson to learn. Why learn it the hard way?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They all have foreign or bizarre, fake sounding names too. Every single one of them.
May be genuine, reeks of PayPal scam.
You are a patient man Moorey.

You could easily waste a day on these questionable carny type folks that seem to frequent Gumtree, FB and local markets.

A bulk of them look dodgy at best.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Today I rode to meet a nice guy who has been given a few months to live since he has got all the cancers.... We've known this guy for quite a while and while we had a civil lunch ( slandering the shite out of each other as we are known to do) We all rode away with tear on a pigs eye.. We knows it's the last lunch/time we'll spend together..

fuck cancer, fuck shit, fuckety fuck the fucking fwarker....... poop.

S

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And then the bogans came to town. Dude who wants to roam around the pension with his shirt off, just in his shorts. Girl who wants to wear her shoes inside and professed to not know about taking shoes off and then decided not too anyway. Beer beer beer beer. And so on...they aren't young either. Mid-30s and up, it's quite a group. Glad to be moving on tomorrow I think.

Flow-Rider

Burner
And then the bogans came to town. Dude who wants to roam around the pension with his shirt off, just in his shorts. Girl who wants to wear her shoes inside and professed to not know about taking shoes off and then decided not too anyway. Beer beer beer beer. And so on...they aren't young either. Mid-30s and up, it's quite a group. Glad to be moving on tomorrow I think.
What happens when you come home (or maybe you should find a wife and stay there), do you have to go through all that Coronavirus isolation ordeal ?