Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Got sent 5 tracking numbers for my $1000 plus order - might be ok if they’re coming in as separate packages...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The down side to a big snow fall is all the submerged objects...a small drop this afternoon and landed on a tree or tree stump, just saw a bit of wood sticking up out of the snow when i looked back, and put a (not) nice gouge in the base of my new board. Second last day on snow!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
better than doing the drop and seeing a bit of bone sticking up out of the snow, shit gets real when the snow gets thin!..
85cm in 2 days, and 20cm a few days ago...it isn't thin just now, but it was pretty thin recently. Naeba (host of a world cup ski event last weekend) had about as much dirt as snow when I was there last week.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Drama by SMS. It should be illegal. While out walking the dawg, I like to leave my phone at home ..... missed a call .... followed by a message a 2 minutes later ....

"OK I won't contact you again. Sorry"

OK, I guess? o_O

A work colleague who's having a tiff with another one, about (I don't know or care) secret women's business. I was present when they spoke to each other recently. ffs .....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
People who say “my family comes first” when they’re fucking off early and expecting you to take up the slack...

FFS, it’s surely assumed family comes first, you’d be a shitty parent if it didn’t. But don’t expect a round of fucking applause for it.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Drama by SMS. It should be illegal. While out walking the dawg, I like to leave my phone at home ..... missed a call .... followed by a message a 2 minutes later ....
my Mrs got a msg like that from one of my crazy relatives late last week asking for me to give my cousin, my violent abusive junkie ex jailbird thief of a cousin a second chance and welcome him back into my life as he is having a tough time integrating back into society, followed by more dramas with his ex and so on...Im fucking done with extended family, the reason it's called a 'second chance' is you only get one!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hah, amateurs. My wife had to get between (literally) two female workers at a Chrismas party when they each figured out they were both fucking the same male worker. And then his wife joined in. Memorable times. The biggest question for everyone was how any of them convinced the other to fuck them in the first place.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hah, amateurs. My wife had to get between (literally) two female workers at a Chrismas party when they each figured out they were both fucking the same male worker. And then his wife joined in. Memorable times. The biggest question for everyone was how any of them convinced the other to fuck them in the first place.
ahahahahaha!

at that point just throw your keys in the bowl and go with it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
First day riding to work after 8 weeks off the mtbike .
Healing from 2 broken arms + 5 ribs and get a flat tyre on the new Yackandandah railtrail.
No problem 2 spare tubes, first one the valve tears out after 1 km , next one wouldnt hold air = SHIT.
It's going to be a beautiful day!

moorey

call me Mia
New $80 rear tyre for Felix Saturday, ready for Buller this weekend and final round of the state enduro series (if he wins, he claims state title).
He went for a skate park ride Sunday, and put a huge screw through new tyre.
Dynaplug has almost fixed it...I don’t have another suitable tyre on hand (DD minion DHR2)
Will add more sealant and monitor during rides over the week :(

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dales Cannon Great story
Either the male involved must be very seductive or attractive or maybe the 3 women involved are nothing special ?
I wouldn't fuck any of them!

I rechecked with my wife, this occurred 10 odd years ago. The two spares were in the loos doing lady stuff and in walked wifey. She accused one of sleeping with her hubby. Other thought she got the wrong woman and stayed quiet until the other other woman's defence was to quote hubby about wife's sexual inadequacies which she too had been told. Then realised all three were involved and it escalated quite quickly from there.