Little Things You Hate

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Enjoy that parcel. Taken below from the Guardian live feed:

Two staff at the StarTrack facility in Tullamarine have tested positive. Both worked while infectious. Cleaning will be undertaken at the site and contact tracing is underway.
Might just leave it at the post office!
It's not bike parts, just something the wife ordered lol

tobbogonist

a registered member
Aus Post, or what ever there so called courier arm is 'Star Track Express'

You order stuff on-line so you don't have to go and get it right? Kind of important with the crap going on in Vic at the moment.

Idiot rolls up and simply posts a 'sorry we missed you' under the door. Two adults and two kids in the house, not a single knock!
After hearing the noise run out the front to them driving off.
My 7yo tells me they never even brought a package up, he watched them from the front room, must have just pre-written the note in the van and 'delivered' that. Not sure exactly what that achieves? Makes her rounds faster? Weird.

Now have to go out to the post office to pick it up :mad:
Mate we had to put a ban on the star track guy at work, an absolute asshole. He'd go off at staff and customers for getting in his way, Drive his van in between the fork and a truck whilst they where unloading, reveresed out the entry multiple times forcing trucks to back up so as not to be hit and would park in the door way of the front and the trade yard, blocking cars whilst he went in then spat it if anyome asked him to move. Just to name a few things.
From what I understand they are all independant contractors so aus post really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to quality control of drivers.

Flow-Rider

Burner

You order stuff on-line so you don't have to go and get it right? Kind of important with the crap going on in Vic at the moment.

Idiot rolls up and simply posts a 'sorry we missed you' under the door. Two adults and two kids in the house, not a single knock!
My 7yo tells me they never even brought a package up, he watched them from the front room, must have just pre-written the note in the van and 'delivered' that. Not sure exactly what that achieves? Makes her rounds faster? Weird.

Get this all the time here, lazy pricks.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Was home last week (working ;)) and heard a thud noise. Looked out the front window to see a yellow courier van burning off and a box thrown onto the driveway over the 6ft high front fence.

Gotta say, I was cool with that ... Package was some kind of cosmetics for the missus.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt

My awesome postie told me the other day that the Star Track “couriers” get paid per delivery, even if they only deliver a card, so they try to be as quick as possible. On the other hand the Auspost postie gets paid per hour so he’s more than happy to get off his bike, walk to the door and wait for you to answer then have a chat.

slowmick

38-39"
Or Auspost postie drives down the driveway to say hi to our 3 year old and give her the parcels. Brings the letters with the parcels. The week he had off our parcels got delivered to a different house further up the street...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
My awesome postie told me the other day that the Star Track “couriers” get paid per delivery, even if they only deliver a card, so they try to be as quick as possible. On the other hand the Auspost postie gets paid per hour so he’s more than happy to get off his bike, walk to the door and wait for you to answer then have a chat.
^^^ This ^^^

I live quite near the Melbourne western 'burbs distro centre and it's actually quite scary seeing the dozens Star Track vans leaving each morning with parcels piled up to the roof on the front passenger seat.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I sent these images to Canyon.

#2 sons $3500 bike, delivered at 8:15am, not picked up by my missus until ~3pm. These are phone photos off my 4K security video I took to send to Canyon.

He didn't even knock the door, rocked up, set it there, may have taken a photo and f#%ked off. The tracking says it was 'Couriers Please' but the footage shows it was Redback Express.

Me... Canyon is this what you expect for your $300 shipping price ?

Canyon... "we pay for the bike to be delivered by 3rd parties but have no control over the companies that do so"

Not the first time I have reviewed footage to see what a slack postie has done.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
StarSlack are the worst,
My Mrs works from home and usually has the front door open to allow the sun to come into the house..
she can hear when someone pulls up out the front, and when someone has put something in the mailbox, and dog will get restless when someone comes to the door too..but starslack, time and time again "sorry we missed you"............and it is not isolated to a particular ethnic minority group either , just Lazy fuggers!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

#2 sons $3500 bike, delivered at 8:15am, not picked up by my missus until ~3pm. These are phone photos off my 4K security video I took to send to Canyon.

He didn't even knock the door, rocked up, set it there, may have taken a photo and f#%ked off. The tracking says it was 'Couriers Please' but the footage shows it was Redback Express.

Canyon... "we pay for the bike to be delivered by 3rd parties but have no control over the companies that do so"

View attachment 364512View attachment 364515View attachment 364516
He's not taking a photo for proof of delivery, he's texting a mate to come and knock it off!..

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Totally depends on the individual. My particular Startrack guy, and it's always him, is great and we live down a long driveway.

nathanm

Eats Squid

After "chatting" with Canyon yesterday it appears they have a we really couldn't care less attitude, which is pretty much confirmed by your interaction. I'm certainly regretting buying from them and I dread to think what will happen should I have to claim warranty as I'm expecting the same lack of customer service.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Totally depends on the individual. My particular Startrack guy, and it's always him, is great and we live down a long driveway.
My Auspost guy who does all the Star Track stuff, all bike gear and regular parcels is great.
Posted this last week...
This was Star Track, less than 1 day from Sydney.

We live in the hills so its always the same bloke... got off to a rocky start as he was doing a U turn on my driveway, which meant going over the corner of the garden in his van. Put a couple of pots in his way and he's been good as gold since.

Its the one-off couriers that usually give me the shits.

Minlak

custom titis
Soooooo fell in love with a new bike - you know what it’s like you can’t explain it but you really want it - haven’t really been looking so haven’t been paying attention to prices - wtf - bikes are just soo expensive now - the stuff I used to look at was 5-8k it’s all over 10k plus and I would still want to change bits and pieces

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Soooooo fell in love with a new bike - you know what it’s like you can’t explain it but you really want it - haven’t really been looking so haven’t been paying attention to prices - wtf - bikes are just soo expensive now - the stuff I used to look at was 5-8k it’s all over 10k plus and I would still want to change bits and pieces
What bike?