Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some things I can do without...

Customers who yell rather than talk and can't finish an order without changing topics.

Customers who are in groups and all talk at once.

People bitching about how silly it is to change racially insensitive lolly names because they don't find it offensive.

My neighbour using the leaf blower right now.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The Transition Spur - GX version 9k X0 version 10,500 and frame alone option 6k - I am sure either version is perfectly rideable with no changes but things I would prefer will be on top of that again
6k frame only? Holy shit.
9k for xt level (that we all know doesn’t work as well as xt)
sorry @beeb, no spur for this guy. Vote with your wallet, fuck that shit.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah, fuck that. I like several bikes in Transition's range, but the VFM is so poor.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah, fuck that. I like several bikes in Transition's range, but the VFM is so poor.
I have a smuggler currently and then saw the spur and thought umm sure why not? - then I found why not :) I was thinking of an e-bike and haven’t for same reason 10k for anything I would actually be happy to own and still low spec running gear

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The Transition Spur - GX version 9k X0 version 10,500 and frame alone option 6k - I am sure either version is perfectly rideable with no changes but things I would prefer will be on top of that again
Jesus that's fucking bananas. And we thought Revel was pushing it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Their bike is sexier than any car ever made.
Putting aside the "one less car" perspective which is entirely valid, the two people I know/knew who owned Vanmoofs were the least sexy people I've ever met. Both total neckbeards. Only an engineer could love a Vanmoof.

If you still don't believe me, one of them also owned a Halfbike.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Wow, crazy. Frame is $5099 which is cheaper than the Sentinel and Scout - still wayyyy to much though.

I'd be looking at the Norco Optic instead....