Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
No wonder the Bose sounded flat!
Lol, I know right? The wired earbuds that came with my phone shit all over them for clarity. Very disappointing. The JB HI-FI chick was surprised too, she expected much more from a BOSE product.

I had my hearing checked a few years ago, I've lost less than I thought I would have.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Bought a set of BOSE wireless earbuds on the weekend, sounded flat and horrible so they went back. JB HI-FI chick was a legend, let me swap them for some Sony buds. These fuckers won't even turn on.

I just want some nice earbuds FFS :mad:
Stay away from Bose and Sony and other overhyped rubbish.

Nuforce make great audiophile earbuds, I’ve been using an older model for years and love them. https://www.optoma.com/sg-nuforce/product/hem

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Geez, where were you lot two weeks ago?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Geez, where were you lot two weeks ago?

What, you expected on topic answers? If you wanted advice on earbuds you should've asked for advice on growing zucchini's in a drought area or something and you would've got the info you needed right away!

slowmick

38-39"
Covid-19 Toilet Yoga
Standing at the toilet, I lean forward, my beard pushes up my mask - can't see what i am doing. Lean backwards, mask drops down but now my fat gut is in the way - still cant' see what I am doing. Repeat a few times and it becomes the toilet stall time warp. Give up sit down. Fuck this shit.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Granted it's hard to see, but it really doesn't look like there is a Stop/Give Way sign at any corner in that footage. Not surprised that neither vehicle appeared to do any braking
Give way line marked on the road where the ute was coming out, and looks like residential 50km/h street crossing a signed 60km/h street. So... Ute's fault 100%.

MrLazy

Likes Bikes
Give way line marked on the road where the ute was coming out, and looks like residential 50km/h street crossing a signed 60km/h street. So... Ute's fault 100%.
100% but also looks faded as hell. Wonder what it would have looked like from the utes POV. Council need to get onto that

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll take your word for it but it is damned hard to see.
Maybe I'm just used to my area where we don't have lines on residential streets, just signs.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)