Little Things You Hate

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
‘The Australian’
As bad as Fox. Every other report I seen...even those traditionally favorable to Trump, acknowledges that Pence was boring at best, one long Trump suck up at worst...and this is their headline.
Ok, I can’t and won’t read behind the paywall. View attachment 366523
There is a free plugin on firefox to break the firewall if you dare..
The straight up news reporting seems okish, a couple of reputable journos still there.. John Ferguson is straight up and down.. For your own amusement unlock and read the awful Adam Creighton ... It’s a painful experience, but remember this is the most influential newspaper in Australian politics.. If you want to know what all the lobbyists want read the enormous commentary section..

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Most Merican politicians seem to be shallow and horrible .
With their plastic surgery and lack of soul more like cyborgs.
Makes Albo , Josh and Scummo look good.

Minlak

custom titis
Sooo - Package still missing - Aus post don’t know where it is - they won’t look for it until at least 5 business days after expected arrival - so with a weekend in the middle can’t even escalate til next Wednesday - Shop can’t do anything cause no one will confirm they don’t know where it is and shop website says 4-6 days for delivery so can’t do anything til after weekend.
Frustrating thing is it’s one of those little low volume items that are often out of stock everywhere so by the time it’s decided it’s missing I won’t even be able to order one - sigh

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sooo - Package still missing - Aus post don’t know where it is - they won’t look for it until at least 5 business days after expected arrival - so with a weekend in the middle can’t even escalate til next Wednesday - Shop can’t do anything cause no one will confirm they don’t know where it is and shop website says 4-6 days for delivery so can’t do anything til after weekend.
Frustrating thing is it’s one of those little low volume items that are often out of stock everywhere so by the time it’s decided it’s missing I won’t even be able to order one - sigh
Should have bought a jeep.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I imagined you with at least an 11. I’m not scared of you any more.
Maybe in Ronald McDonald shoe mode. Actually an unassuming, plain old size 44 euro.

You will only be scared once I park my rented Winniebago into your palatial Buninyong driveway. Then realise I'm hanging around for the long haul and keep turning up for dinner unannounced and asking to use the bathroom. I won't borrow your underwear though - somethings are left to be sacred :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe in Ronald McDonald shoe mode. Actually an unassuming, plain old size 44 euro.

You will only be scared once I park my rented Winniebago into your palatial Buninyong driveway. Then realise I'm hanging around for the long haul and keep turning up for dinner unannounced and asking to use the bathroom. I won't borrow your underwear though - somethings are left to be sacred :)

Shitter was full...

People can be absolute dicks some times.