Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This absolute fucking moron riding his stupid look at me noisemaker around and around the neighborhood past schools and kinders at 100 miles per hour all day long and after curfew and cops won’t do a single fucking thing. Between him and all the other drop kicks the area has become hoon central since lockdown started. View attachment 367001
What I don't get is why the guy is trying to associate with Nazism? He's not caucasian and if those yellow sunnies indicate some sort of dyslexia, even more reason to pack him off to the gas chamber.

Anyway, if anyone wants a fleet of vulcan cannons mounted to Prius's (Prii?) to hunt down all the morons, Vote 1 'Oddjob for el presidente!'

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
John Barillo.

Seriously, what an absolutely moronic fucking dickhead. Not content with plastering heritage protection on feral animals until they completely fuck up Kosciuszko National Park, the munted stain threatens to dissolve the NSW Government over legislation designed to protect whatever fauna didn't get barbequed over the Summer. Then when Gladys asks for a word he promptly capitulates. Gutless piece of fucking flog shit. Go play in heavy traffic you ****.

(side note: if there's one thing I cannot stand it's all mouth no trousers politicians)

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
This is getting ridiculous, from Melb. had a trip to Wagga then back to Melbs, a few laps between Tullamarine and Melbourne and now off to SA. This package has been to more places than I have in the last few years!
Weirdest thing is that, this is a very small item and for some reason was split off my order. The rest of the order arrived from MTB direct in exactly four working days, go figure.
View attachment 366968
i may have missed it but did your parcel turn up? auspost found my x-fusion damper afternoon 2 wks - was sent by duncan express, no tracking after 2 days, except to say it’s delayed and we don’t know where it is, just turned up no explanation yesterday

PJO

in me vL comy
Yes it turned up. Only took two weeks for an express post item. The box looked like it had been through an ordeal. Have to wonder how many hands it passed through.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH. Inconsistency. Though it’s a LTIH in my favour this time.
Posted forks to @kip01 in Melb, 3 weeks.
Posted an m6 bolt in to a mate in Melbourne 5pm late night. There 9am this morning.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH. It’s been spectacular spring weather all week...mid teens, dry, mint tracks...but couldn’t sneak out for a ride.
Just prepped the bike for a big one tomorrow....starts pouring rain at 11pm. :(

Flow-Rider

Burner
They do the same on a couple of climbs out of gullies on my track. Means you can’t possibly pedal right where it's essential. Chunts.
I've found some climbs are destroyed from the roosting but tried to get local council involved and was told if I can't identify them not much they can do.