Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
I've found some climbs are destroyed from the roosting but tried to get local council involved and was told if I can't identify them not much they can do.
Ours aren’t officially sanctioned trails unfortunately..and on public land. We try to build them too tight for moto’s to enjoy.....but the enjoyment seems to come from being knuts.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Mrs George's sense of time. Busy arvo, 5pm she announced its afternoon tea time. Commences making these convoluted Hot Chocolates (from the Mornington Peninsula, they're ace, you should try them). 6pm and no-one is hungry. I'm currently choking down lasagne I don't feel like eating because if I don't I'll feel like crap tomorrow

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If it's truly vegan than it's not really bechamel is it?
Faux....fauxchamel?

Still a genuine question. For me this is a key component of lasagne. Could you just use a margarine instead of the butter? I've never tried but moments like this make me curious. Not curious enough to try it though.

I recently dined with some vegans. They were telling me of the virtues of a some vegan butter...you mean margarine? No vegan butter... Like margarine? I know not all brands of margarine are vegan friendly, but surely margarine is a more accurate food group noun?

moorey

call me Mia
Faux....fauxchamel?

Still a genuine question. For me this is a key component of lasagne. Could you just use a margarine instead of the butter? I've never tried but moments like this make me curious. Not curious enough to try it though.

I recently dined with some vegans. They were telling me of the virtues of a some vegan butter...you mean margarine? No vegan butter... Like margarine? I know not all brands of margarine are vegan friendly, but surely margarine is a more accurate food group noun?
We use nutallex for everything butter/margarine related.
I don’t give a cuss about semantics. Some vegans do. Usually it’s non vegans going all Karen for the use of words like cheese, butter, milk etc.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
We use nutallex for everything butter/margarine related.
I don’t give a cuss about semantics. Some vegans do. Usually it’s non vegans going all Karen for the use of words like cheese, butter, milk etc.
Can you still get “I can’t believe it’s not butter”?

Nuttlex is good, but I’m still working through a stash of Duck River butter I brought home from my last tassie trip...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
You can make a good vegan bechamel with cashews. You can use nutritional yeast to get more cheesy flavours and make mac n cheese etc. Coconut milk is useful too.

moorey

call me Mia
You can make a good vegan bechamel with cashews. You can use nutritional yeast to get more cheesy flavours and make mac n cheese etc. Coconut milk is useful too.
We use a LOOOT of raw cashews for creamy sauces, particularly mac'n'cheese. Savoury nutritional yeast flakes are the best things on earth.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I’ve always assumeS a lot of the anti MTB attitude is because we get lumped in with these dip shits...
They are certainly the cause of accelerated trail wear, a few others and myself have been riding these trails for about 6 years and seen it with my own eyes. Council had a crack down on them in the park for a while and trails stayed in fairly good condition. As soon as they started riding there again, a lot of the soil erosion started as they break the top layer of hardened dirt and when it rains, it collects and speeds the water up in the large rut they leave behind.