Little Things You Hate

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Surely sacrificing .2" tyre width is preferable to hand filing the hub..?

If not, make sure you have a second camera filming your reaction :p

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Just put a spacer on the disc side. Spreading most frames by a few mm will make no difference but should enable your caliper to clear without any irreversible damage. Also, you may find through that experiment that there is not enough adjustment range in the caliper slots.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
So had 5 days at bright booked a day or so after lockdown finishes end of October.
Blue Dirt shuttles just sent out an announcement that they won’t be able( under government directive) to do shuttles until the next step possibly November.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
Is that for metro peoples? A few of us are booked with them for October 10 and I just checked the emails and had nothing...

We booked 5 days ago and I just jumped on their site for a look then and you can't book any more... Will have to chase that up I'm thinking...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
So had 5 days at bright booked a day or so after lockdown finishes end of October.
Blue Dirt shuttles just sent out an announcement that they won’t be able( under government directive) to do shuttles until the next step possibly November.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
Good thing you’re fit after all those Altona laps!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Is that for metro peoples? A few of us are booked with them for October 10 and I just checked the emails and had nothing...

We booked 5 days ago and I just jumped on their site for a look then and you can't book any more... Will have to chase that up I'm thinking...
Check their social media. Just came out.
I think for all peoples??

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Actually after First lockdown I’d ridden a lot of bike path and felt pretty fit. First hit out after no mtb was Macedon. Next day my upper body was aching all over. Really shows how much you muscle those bikes around on those sort of fast tight downhill tracks.
My brief stint on the short trails at Footscray Park around the same time let me know neck muscles don't get much of a workout on a bike trainer either!