Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Calling PP is a big enough chore. At least 15 minutes of running through menus, and being connected to a person.....then likely being told they will call you back when a person is available. Additionally, Naomi uses the joint account, so her email is on there as well. They keep insisting that she also jump on the call to verify I have permission to use the account...FFS...
Rant over, I just don't do 'patient' well when I've been fucked around :p. Hope it's all resolved by tomorrow.
Throw me your logon details and I will get it sorted for you

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Time to hate on car dealerships again...

We went away the long weekend and the car Xmas treed with warning lights, lost eyesight systems, cruise control and all the extra safety features, finally got it looked at today and they come back with "broken module"
OK when can I collect it
"Oh, the replacement part won't be in until tomorrow, we need to keep it overnight"
Ah, ok that's cool, but I'll need to collect by 2.30pm to get the kids to sport.
"That won't be possible, more like 4.30 with the service as well"
What service? It's only been 4 months and less than 2000kms since it's last one.

What's the bet they try to charge me for the module as well...I can see me going full Karen at pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Time to hate on car dealerships again...

We went away the long weekend and the car Xmas treed with warning lights, lost eyesight systems, cruise control and all the extra safety features, finally got it looked at today and they come back with "broken module"
OK when can I collect it
"Oh, the replacement part won't be in until tomorrow, we need to keep it overnight"
Ah, ok that's cool, but I'll need to collect by 2.30pm to get the kids to sport.
"That won't be possible, more like 4.30 with the service as well"
What service? It's only been 4 months and less than 2000kms since it last one.

What's the bet they try to charge me for the module as well...I can see me going full Karen at pick up tomorrow.
Looking forward to part 2.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Looking forward to part 2.
I'm not.

I'm also hoping that they'll surprise me and it'll be ready to collect at 1.30 and all covered under warranty.
I hope you go dressed as Karen, so they know you mean business!
I can guarantee won't be dressed as Karen, picture more along the lines of full endurobro- will be riding the treadly to the dealership.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm not.

I'm also hoping that they'll surprise me and it'll be ready to collect at 1.30 and all covered under warranty.

I can guarantee won't be dressed as Karen, picture more along the lines of full endurobro- will be riding the treadly to the dealership.

But under that helmet lurks Karen!