Little Things You Hate

Calvin27

Eats Squid
For sale posts that read:
  • Selling my pride and joy - if it's your pride and joy why are you selling it you muppet who sells pride, want to buy mine?
  • Regretful sale. Here's an idea, regret it then don't sell it. Simples.
  • PM for price. Translation I'm hoping to rip off someone who has no idea and don't want to get flamed by others.
  • Ultra rare (insert useless consumable item). Who gives a crap. If it's that rare and valuable take it off and sell it separately.

Minlak

custom titis
For sale posts that read:
  • Selling my pride and joy - if it's your pride and joy why are you selling it you muppet who sells pride, want to buy mine?
  • Regretful sale. Here's an idea, regret it then don't sell it. Simples.
  • PM for price. Translation I'm hoping to rip off someone who has no idea and don't want to get flamed by others.
  • Ultra rare (insert useless consumable item). Who gives a crap. If it's that rare and valuable take it off and sell it separately.
I don’t mind regretful sale as that can be a genuine financial reason for selling - but the rest can eat a dick. Throw in “new just a few scratches” as well to the mix

Haakon

Keeps on digging
haven't you got some kind of US refurbished scheme going on?
That was the last one - it died and apple replaced it with a new one. Which i flogged off on gumtree as i had a sudden upgrade desire. And the 12 Mini is the first iphone in a while that isnt stupidly big - but is a while off being a refurb item on the US apple store. Which isnt as good value as it was a couple of years ago anyway...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
@Haakon 12 mini looks cool, hadn't seen it.
@Minlak eww
It’s good. It isn’t really all that mini though... Have been rocking the old 4S for a couple of weeks between phones and that really was the perfect iPhone size... 12 Mini is a smidge smaller than the 7 I last had, but I’d be happier if it were smaller still.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
mid range phones are pretty good these days but most people wont look beyond iphone and top galaxy models. then think they are being edgy and exploring the options by knowing pixel exists.
Im sorta still supping the Apple kool aid... Mac and ipad and appleTV etc at home, going on android would be a pain. Hopefully by the time this 12 Mini is obsolete the Linux phones will be practical, I expect this to be the last Apple product I buy - getting close to even going Linux on the imac...

Calvin27

Eats Squid
The price of smartphones... FFS, this sucker needs to last at least 4 years at that price!!
Go Moto. Large enough user base so they do updates, for around $400 get you decent specs. I used to buy high end phones but nowadays there is hardly any difference.

*Edit: Didn't realise you sold you soul to Apple...