Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
I've been fishing before out the heads and I was the only one that didn't chuck. I rode the boat like a skateboard and didn't roll with it. I'm not a fisherman by any means.

I think I was just lucky. The other guys took something to stop hurling but chucked that up too. A fun day.....Err.....

Mrs and I had a night of chuckage at Uluru after a questionable BBQ Chicken. It does make it harder to like again, for sure.
Sea sickness is usually an inner ear thing, I believe. It can also often be worse for people who are good at ball sports like tennis and cricket from memory. Something about the thing that makes them good at following the ball, being bad for sea sickness. That could be outdated info...or I might just be wrong.

Minlak

custom titis
I've been fishing before out the heads and I was the only one that didn't chuck. I rode the boat like a skateboard and didn't roll with it. I'm not a fisherman by any means.

I think I was just lucky. The other guys took something to stop hurling but chucked that up too. A fun day.....Err.....

Mrs and I had a night of chuckage at Uluru after a questionable BBQ Chicken. It does make it harder to like again, for sure.
I have an equal amount of trips where I have been seasick and not seasick - Tried taking Kwells and other medications just in case and made no difference - exact same locations / distance I would either get sick or not - calm days or rough days same result either sick or not.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Might not want to tell these guys its not real they are probably making a mint studying this

I said alot not all.
Anyway, I don’t get seasick so, enjoy being right?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I like this one more:

We do not intend here to discuss these earlier epidemics and pandemics—which have been covered in previous papers (some cited here). We focus our analysis on the actual origins of two recently emergent epidemics: a fungal disease caused by Candida auris and the current coronavirus “common cold-type” epidemic caused by the COVID-19 virus. These two epidemics display distinctive features and clear evidence that they may have come from a space in-fall of infectious viruses and micro-organisms in cometary dust or meteorite-derived dust particles.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Food poisoning. Either kill me or fuck off already!

Feel like I'm having contractions ready for childbirth... :(
Great news, it's not food poisoning. Yay!

In other news. I'll be getting my appendix out. Ah well, endone's currently working a treat and it should only be keyhole surgery. Another scar for the collection, lol.

Should of listened to @Oddjob though - he warned us buying Chris King hubs has bad outcomes!

Minlak

custom titis
Great news, it's not food poisoning. Yay!

In other news. I'll be getting my appendix out. Ah well, endone's currently working a treat and it should only be keyhole surgery. Another scar for the collection, lol.

Should of listened to @Oddjob though - he warned us buying Chris King hubs has bad outcomes!
Sweeeetttt - sponge baths here you come