Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Which is your favourite?

PS: surely you can manage this? Call in a favour from the hundreds owed.
It’s not about me, it’s about the kids. Quinn was 3rd overall in state DH series last year, Felix was overall winner in Enduro. Both want to race, I can’t do both, I wouldn’t ask anyone to take either of them, and no one I’ve asked is going anyway.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s not all about me. I know plenty who are gutted at the short notice and clash after not being able to race for almost 12 months.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It’s not about me, it’s about the kids. Quinn was 3rd overall in state DH series last year, Felix was overall winner in Enduro. Both want to race, I can’t do both, I wouldn’t ask anyone to take either of them, and no one I’ve asked is going anyway.
In all seriousness, I can get him up there if you want. How hectic are the Baw Baw trails? Just thinking out loud here, but I reckon Kaylee would jump at an opportunity to hang out with Quinn and bikes

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Rocky, but not that hard. Appreciate it, but I doubt Quinn would. She’s pretty reserved, and it’s a big responsibility on your part. Fam are home tomorrow, will discuss options. If Naomi can take leave and get her there, and you’re going, Quinn would probably love to do runs with K-Dog if you’re there for technical support and a chaperone.
Cheers man.

moorey

call me Mia
In all seriousness, I can get him up there if you want. How hectic are the Baw Baw trails? Just thinking out loud here, but I reckon Kaylee would jump at an opportunity to hang out with Quinn and bikes

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Naomi can get leave to take Quinn if the offer to ride with K-Dog and a chaperone is still on offer? There’s a great group of other ‘girls’ who look after the young girls on the track.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
@link1896 - took my mum to the pictures one Christmas - had to leave after 30 minutes as they couldn't get the curtains open in front of the screen.
Happens once in a while.

Best disaster I’ve seen is half a curtain wrapped around the cable drum. 3 phase 1kw motor with a 25:1 gearbox driving a cable drum, no stopping that baby when things go bad. They will pull fixings out of the concrete.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Btw @Plankosaurus, the only women’s category they’re offering AT A STATE CHAMPS is Elite. Which also means that you can’t get a juniors discount for your daughter like you could for your son (who have full categories down to u15).
There’s been 30 women at most races, but they aren’t going to come if they aren’t supported. Fuck you, VDHS.
They treat the women with disregard over here too, although not to that extent.

I wonder how much time they spend pondering why more females aren't getting into racing?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
I need some specific bike parts and I cant find them at one shop so I will have to pay freight costs on multiple items from the states - sigh

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The transport info website lied to me!!!! Fuck you NSW transport whatever whatever!!! The train you said was coming at 1025 doesn't exist! I could still be in this quaint country pub doing shots of shitty but much cheaper than at home whisk(E)y!!!