Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Getting caught out on trail by a sudden downpour!

I rode Hornsby OMV for about 45 minutes...then boom! I saw it coming in, but was having a good time. Hustled my arse back up to the pool as the rain started and now 20 minutes later in sitting on a train totally sales and only a little bit of that is rain. Sweat is still pouring out!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Getting caught out on trail by a sudden downpour!

I rode Hornsby OMV for about 45 minutes...then boom! I saw it coming in, but was having a good time. Hustled my arse back up to the pool as the rain started and now 20 minutes later in sitting on a train totally sales and only a little bit of that is rain. Sweat is still pouring out!
Sounds like a good day out. Still beats going to work.
'Where are the photos?' asked the pics or it didn't happen crowd from the interwebs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Booty Sweat !!
The juiciest juice!
LTIH: Complete absence of wind when trying to run a sailing regatta. Up to 12 races planned over the three days, we got five, none today. Enough on the board for a result though.

If I had turned up and ridden my bike alongside the water you would have had plenty of wind and spare blowing the opposite direction to whichever I rode. It feels like I have had a headwind everyday for the last 4 months.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
LTIH: Complete absence of wind when trying to run a sailing regatta. Up to 12 races planned over the three days, we got five, none today. Enough on the board for a result though.
As an aside, I'd never done any sailing before until I hired a catamaran on Hamilton Island.

Once you understand the mechanics of how to catch the wind they're quite exhilarating!