Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The fuckers who sit in their cars eating, who then proceed to crack the window enough to post their garbage back to mother nature, are the cunts who shit me the most.

Have more than once picked it up, opened their rear door and returned it to sender.

Most common response is "oops, must have dropped it. Sorry".....

What makes it worse it's more often than not, young, well dressed females in brand new hot hatches. Thought the youth of today were all supposed to be Thunbergged out the ass.....

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.
The youth of today is chock full of right wing ignorant selfish fuckwits. they’re all the offspring of the current crop of arsehats...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: people pissing at the trail head in between the cars! Dirty fucks are too lazy walk further to the trees or across the road, maybe the opposite side of their car but was right at my drivers door, that’s the problem with sandy carparks it makes it pretty obvious.
Maybe they had something they wanted to show you?

boyracer

Likes Dirt
The fuckers who sit in their cars eating, who then proceed to crack the window enough to post their garbage back to mother nature, are the cunts who shit me the most.

Have more than once picked it up, opened their rear door and returned it to sender.

Most common response is "oops, must have dropped it. Sorry".....

What makes it worse it's more often than not, young, well dressed females in brand new hot hatches. Thought the youth of today were all supposed to be Thunbergged out the ass.....

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.
I did this the other day to a chunt who dropped his ciggie out the window when he finished it at the traffic lights...chucked it in the back seat through the open window and kept on walking to pick up the kids.