Little Things You Hate

bear the bear

Is a real bear
While on derailleurs. Why is no one stocking xt gs? I have xt long cage as spares but only run 10-45. I’m not buying an Xtr as a spare
Give that Shimano only created this in March this year is why you can't get your hands on them

Scotty675

Cable thief
When I first looked into 12 speed, I needed a 8120 derailleur for the 45t. I got an 9120 to get me out of trouble. As it turned out 8100 is fine on 45 anyway. I’m wondering why we never got them?
I haven’t read your link yet but will check it out

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Entryzone in a post covid apocalypse.

Pony up for extra bandwidth ya tight chunts.

That was more painful than all the crashes I'll have in the event, combined.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Entryzone in a post covid apocalypse.

Pony up for extra bandwidth ya tight chunts.

That was more painful than all the crashes I'll have in the event, combined.
Yep. Hyped the shit out of the entries opening and couldn’t support it. What a pain, got there in the end at least.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
My 10 kg/$190 worth of mouse bait showed up Monday. Immediately installed about 1.5 kg around the four stations...that looks like it won't survive the night. Also finally managed to pick up another half dozen prebaited Ratsak snap traps and arranged them outside on either side of the front door last night (one of the bait stations is there too). Running total so far is 34.

I think I'm finally going to have to make a water bucket trap...or three.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIL. How popular Gravity Enduro racing has become in Victoria this year.

LTIH...knowing if you’re not sitting with your finger on the button when entries open, it will be sold out in minutes.....and trying to enter myself and Felix in the final round tonight, with the webpage freezing, crashing and glitching.
35 minutes sitting in a cold Ute with Felix at swimming, and being in a lather of sweat stressing like cuss that you’re going to miss out.
Fortunately, almost everyone had the same issue as 300+ peeps tried to rush their entry through on a website that struggles with traffic at the best of times.
@Knuckles and @leitch will be joining us. Anyone else off to Albury?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
knowing if you’re not sitting with your finger on the button when entries open, it will be sold out in minutes.
Same here @moorey, entries open 18:30, its basically 90% sold out in the first 15 minutes.

I know a load of kids who have split families and its a real disappointment to the kids, mum/dad doesn't sign them up as its mum/dads week to have them. I speak to some of them spectating and to see their little faces and disappointment is shithouse.

Not having that dedicated parent with their finger on the button :(

moorey

call me Mia
Same here @moorey, entries open 18:30, its basically 90% sold out in the first 15 minutes.

I know a load of kids who have split families and its a real disappointment to the kids, mum/dad doesn't sign them up as its mum/dads week to have them. I speak to some of them spectating and to see their little faces and disappointment is shithouse.

Not having that dedicated parent with their finger on the button :(
That bites. I think it’s the new norm. I know so many people who are theoretically keen to try the sport, but aren’t fussed about rushing for a spot. We’ve been lucky. It’s hectic AF.