Little Things You Hate

Jpez

Down on the left!
Indoor pools. More specific the chlorine.
Every Saturday I walk into the pool for my kids lessons and I feel like the toxic avenger. Like my skin is peeling off.eyeballs start hurting.
I suspect they up the chlorine load in the pool to deal with the amount of small children doing their business.
it’s not an experience I enjoy.
And if I come up with some excuse that week why I can’t play in the pool after the lesson I’m now the recipient of the worst dad of the week award.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Every Saturday I walk into the pool for my kids lessons and I feel like the toxic avenger. Like my skin is peeling off.eyeballs start hurting.
I suspect they up the chlorine load in the pool to deal with the amount of small children doing their business.
And if I come up with some excuse that week why I can’t play in the pool after the lesson I’m now the recipient of the worst dad of the week award.
The best thing about swim lessons is when they are old enough to go in by themselves minus a parent. We do lessons during the week so there is no time to swim after as we need to get home for dinner/bed. I agree though when I was getting in the pool I could smell chlorine for days after even after showering.

Don’t know how those instructors do it day after day.

moorey

call me Mia
The best thing about swim lessons is when they are old enough to go in by themselves minus a parent. We do lessons during the week so there is no time to swim after as we need to get home for dinner/bed. I agree though when I was getting in the pool I could smell chlorine for days after even after showering.

Don’t know how those instructors do it day after day.
Even better is when you dump the at the pool, 5km from Mt Buninyong, and go ride runs for 1h45m twice a week.
Checkmate.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For a few seconds I thought this was going to be about a pool inside a house. You're a bad man for not wanting to play on the tub of pee.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Still waiting on a German delivery of new forks. 12 April they were sent. Showing Frankfurt airport.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, like I’ve got loads of friends with indoor pools!
I've know one. They had a glass screen in the hallway that ran along the pool so you could see into the pool...below the water...at like feet and bottoms. It was really wierd.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saturday rides through town just bring out the fresh hate sometimes...

- people walking and making video calls.

- people walking and texting.

- people walking their dog on a really long leash in a busy area.

- people walking their dog while scrolling their phones or making video calls.

All these people seem to give zero fucks about everyone around them and how they are interacting with (or inconveniencing) them until they are startled/surprised by someone they didn't know was there...and are almost always indignant and snappy about it.