Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Whoa, which is the pig? Royalty!!! He commonly gets his feaces on money.... you know that 10 bucks he lent you last week...
The bacon-esque spankster has returned and was welcomed with open arms and wallets.
Nothing a good old fashioned hosing down and disinfectant couldn't fix. Fear not.

wait, OHHHHH! Faces......

you can keep that 10 bucks

s
It's not coming back to you :)

Not saying don’t work on lowering it, but some people just have naturally higher levels. Discussed this in the food discipline thread. I haven’t eaten a thing containing cholesterol for 25 years, but my doc notes that my level is like that of many meat eaters on the low side. Something like low 2’s from memory.
As I say though, not saying don’t work on lowering it.
Well I had my CT scan (first time in one of those, prefer that to the MRI).

Got my scans on my phone within an hour and a report that states zero calcium present thus no restricted arteries, my GP has to take me through it however my understanding is that is a great result.

So no excuses for not puking at the top of a hill now.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Well I had my CT scan (first time in one of those, prefer that to the MRI).

Got my scans on my phone within an hour and a report that states zero calcium present thus no restricted arteries, my GP has to take me through it however my understanding is that is a great result.

So no excuses for not puking at the top of a hill now.
W00t!! Great news :)

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Are you sure it was Parks Vic? They don't oversee commercial firewood harvests or set out where firewood can be collected. As far as I knew the plantations at the Youies were their firewood source but that may have changed.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just watched Return To Earth....

LTIH: The feeling of impotence watching those awesome little groms sending Whistler and getting air I'd never see with a trébuchet.