Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Most of NSW don’t seem to have the same issue.
I have a sore on the top of my left ear from so much mask wearing. Or someone is breaking into my house at night and rubbing my ear.

Even tonight I had to engage in too much "you need to keep your mask on unless you are seated please". It's only been 18 months of this sort of thing how do people not get it?

moorey

call me Mia
I have a sore on the top of my left ear from so much mask wearing. Or someone is breaking into my house at night and rubbing my ear.

Even tonight I had to engage in too much "you need to keep your mask on unless you are seated please". It's only been 18 months of this sort of thing how do people not get it?
Because they’ve ignored it for 18 months.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Other people. There is a small road (about 30metre) in along the river of our block that leads to a camp spot. The turning circle/ camping area is actually on our land. One side is ours other side is river/crown land. Someone has cut all the trees down and let them fall into the river. Bunch of c#unts hacked into everything all along the river. Manferns, trees, everything.
Last week you couldn't see the river from the road. Now you could swing one of those massive 90's internet cats around without as much as damaging a whisker.
I was happy to talk to the campers there when they started arriving, explain the situation and come to an agreement. Now I'm going to fence the lot off. The entrance the the road is actually almost fully on our land, surveyor is coming in a few weeks. If it works out I will gate the whole thing.
Getting real sick of folks that think just because they are out in the middle of no where the can do what ever they want.
Road actually swings right and camp area is in the dark blue part of the map. All the red line was bush. Now it's dirt and stumps.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Other people. There is a small road (about 30metre) in along the river of our block that leads to a camp spot. The turning circle/ camping area is actually on our land. One side is ours other side is river/crown land. Someone has cut all the trees down and let them fall into the river. Bunch of c#unts hacked into everything all along the river. Manferns, trees, everything.
Last week you couldn't see the river from the road. Now you could swing one of those massive 90's internet cats around without as much as damaging a whisker.
I was happy to talk to the campers there when they started arriving, explain the situation and come to an agreement. Now I'm going to fence the lot off. The entrance the the road is actually almost fully on our land, surveyor is coming in a few weeks. If it works out I will gate the whole thing.
Getting real sick of folks that think just because they are out in the middle of no where the can do what ever they want.
Road actually swings right and camp area is in the dark blue part of the map. All the red line was bush. Now it's dirt and stumps.
View attachment 378343
Put signs up, otherwise they'll just play dumb.

tobbogonist

a registered member
I've got signs everywhere else. I really didn't want to be shutting off the area. It is a nice little camping spot that I used myself as a youngin. It will be fenced and signed by September. There isn't really much else they can cut down now.
Most people round here don't have to play dumb.
Last weekend I had to tow an old magna out of a ditch about half an hour's proper driving up a forestry trail. Car didn't have a starter motor.. or plates. Bloke said he was walking his dog.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've got signs everywhere else. I really didn't want to be shutting off the area. It is a nice little camping spot that I used myself as a youngin. It will be fenced and signed by September. There isn't really much else they can cut down now.
Last weekend I had to tow an old magna out of a ditch about half an hour's proper driving up a forestry trail. Car didn't have a starter motor.. or plates. Bloke said he was walking his dog.
That's when you let a few buck shots off in the air and watch them run for their lives :D.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Working on the gun licence at the moment. Coupla shots skyward every few hours over the summer. Need it for Wildlife rescue euthanasia. Missus isn't keen on the old hammer to the head and neither am I to tell you the truth.
Aren't you meant to put them in the freezer?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Did he have two heads too?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Working on the gun licence at the moment. Coupla shots skyward every few hours over the summer. Need it for Wildlife rescue euthanasia. Missus isn't keen on the old hammer to the head and neither am I to tell you the truth.
Before the area I'm in now was urbanised (roughly more than 20 years ago), I caught sight of some prick wheeling something through our yard at about 2am in the morning, I waited till he got about 50 meters away from the house and fired the shotgun in the air. A neighbour comes over the next day, tells me that someone had broken into his shed, then asks me if I had fired a shotgun that night and I had said "nope". I go on about my business and notice this lawnmower abandoned in my backyard, I have a closer inspection and there were footsteps leaving the mower with strides most likely bigger than what I can longjump. I wouldn't do it these days, too many houses and people around.

Last edited: