Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Local restaurant/bar advertises sale of their popular smoked brisket. I get excited and follow their instructions to secure myself some of this precious booty. Do they answer their phone? No. Do they answer the door? No. Do they answer their messages? No. Fucking jerks! I didn't really want their delicious smoked brisket anyway...sob. sniffle. Sigh.

They may be making some serious bank out of this lockdown.

safreek

They’ll only be screenshotted off FB for the douche listing thread anyway ;)
Thought I would help out. Nothing really douchey about the price though. Sold in 5 minutes. Pretty good deal really considering monsters sell for 400ish euro

safreek

I will be honest, I would of loved to get thishttps://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-idrive.319234/
Problem is that after I built it up and had my fun on it I would of sold it to purchase another bike or crypto. Then the dramas would start. I see a few things for sale on here that I would like but when I onsold them to buy something else, again, the dramas would start. Actually stops some sales. Not being narky but most people on here sell for market price so what's it matter
I do acknowledge some things are done at mates rates and it's not fair to Onsell them, like some of the stuff I have gotten off you.

moorey

call me Mia
I will be honest, I would of loved to get thishttps://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-idrive.319234/
Problem is that after I built it up and had my fun on it I would of sold it to purchase another bike or crypto. Then the dramas would start. I see a few things for sale on here that I would like but when I onsold them to buy something else, again, the dramas would start. Actually stops some sales. Not being narky but most people on here sell for market price so what's it matter
I do acknowledge some things are done at mates rates and it's not fair to Onsell them, like some of the stuff I have gotten off you.
View attachment 378560
You don’t think you’re protesting a bit much?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All the "start planning those holidays..." emails I am getting from dicks like Qantas, virgin, booking.com and so on.

Also getting a 30% off code from Puma...I just purchased 5 pairs of fucking shoes from you arseholes! How many more shoes do you think I want? Ummm...this month.

safreek

You don’t think you’re protesting a bit much?
Nar man, not protesting anything. Just saying it ruined the sale for him because I couldn't be fucked explaining myself if I sold it as a complete. No money to be made out if those old gts

safreek

But I can't hate you for too long, you still did me a great favour. This lil sucker is being transformed for riding again. Shall be putting better parts on this time so it rocks. Cheers bro, just because we argue like a couple don't mean I don't love and lust after you;)

Flow-Rider

Burner
But I can't hate you for too long, you still did me a great favour. This lil sucker is being transformed for riding again. Shall be putting better parts on this time so it rocks. Cheers bro, just because we argue like a couple don't mean I don't love and lust after you;)View attachment 378568
That's what I say about my old Boss. I had a muscle car sold in the 90's for 8k and my old Boss told the buyer that it was a ripoff so that he could sell him one of his own cars. Anyway, I kept the car and it's worth close to 180k now, I guess things happen for a reason.

kip01

Likes Dirt
LTIH.
Sorry about the monster @kip01.
Didn't think of you before selling, I would like to list things here before putting on facebook but it always gets a bit toxic with aspersions, innuendo and accusations.
It just makes it uncomfortable as some people don't have any idea of values of collector stuff
All good man probably a good thing anyway as I don't need a 4th pair

safreek

That's what I say about my old Boss. I had a muscle car sold in the 90's for 8k and my old Boss told the buyer that it was a ripoff so that he could sell him one of his own cars. Anyway, I kept the car and it's worth close to 180k now, I guess things happen for a reason.
Do tell, Aussie or meracan

safreek

All good man probably a good thing anyway as I don't need a 4th pair
But do you have a Mr T @kip01, probs going to sell a complete one shortly for a bit cheaper(to you) than the monster. Otherwise it goes to facebook for monster price.
To all those who think it's the cheap one that I got on facebook, well, it's not. That's on the mcm.
Let the bitching begin o_O