Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, please, I beg of you, stop there.
Stomping the brown frog down the shower drain.

That said from what I have heard regarding this concoction, there isn't much need for stomping!

Also @tubby74 , I ate a curry and a steak (au poivre) with mushrooms and Brussels for you. You are well! Hope the system is churning out the good stuff for you.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
The puppy chewed my Dunlop kt26 shoes and I can't find any online that's not size 6.

Is this iconic shoe no more?

View attachment 380296

"the KT-26 meets a number of critical Dad criteria such as low cost, stylish, inexpensive, blue in colour, minimal RRP, ready availability and budget-conscious price"

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After this stuff has done its course...do you end up super hungry?
Honestly after lunch time yesterday the hunger starts going down. Waiting to be called now and its more not being able to drink anything since last night , when everything i had before then ran straight through . A sugary juice or flat lemonade would help now.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Honestly after lunch time yesterday the hunger starts going down. Waiting to be called now and its more not being able to drink anything since last night , when everything i had before then ran straight through . A sugary juice or flat lemonade would help now.
The cup of tea, pre pack sandwiches and hotel room 2 pack of biscuits they give you after never tasted soooo good :p

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The cup of tea, pre pack sandwiches and hotel room 2 pack of biscuits they give you after never tasted soooo good :p
Yep they were good. Even the cheese sandwiches the lovely old lady used to bring around in the chemo ward tasted better than youd expect.

Waiting now to stop being groggy right by the room where i first had that great line "}it all looks good. Except this bit. Thats cancer". Been quite a ride since then, the word hadnt even come up until that moment.