Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Either there is a thief on my street or AusPost fucked up.

@The Reverend kindly helped me out and sold me some dropouts needed to get my Banshee up and running, AusPost said they delivered on Mon, but no sight of them :(

Lodged an enquiry, but all I can do now is stare at the frame and just imagine riding it.

Might need to source some other dropouts..

Scotty675

Cable thief

@The Reverend kindly helped me out and sold me some dropouts needed to get my Banshee up and running, AusPost said they delivered on Mon, but no sight of them :(

Lodged an enquiry, but all I can do now is stare at the frame and just imagine riding it.

Check your tracking and see if they took a photo if safe drop was selected. I had a parcel listed as delivered this week, I searched everywhere. Was going through the form of undelivered item when I found a photo of a neighbour up the streets front door. Winning for once

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Check your tracking and see if they took a photo if safe drop was selected. I had a parcel listed as delivered this week, I searched everywhere. Was going through the form of undelivered item when I found a photo of a neighbour up the streets front door. Winning for once
No such luck, says "left in a safe location" but I imagine thats the default. no photos. I was hoping by posting this I was going to spot it in the hedge or something, but another wander around the garden to make sure I haven't Hambo'd this seems to confirm its not here. Or in too safe a spot.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
No such luck, says "left in a safe location" but I imagine thats the default. no photos. I was hoping by posting this I was going to spot it in the hedge or something, but another wander around the garden to make sure I haven't Hambo'd this seems to confirm its not here. Or in too safe a spot.
They should be always taking a photo if no one is home. If marked as delivered should be a box that says see where we left it. If not release your inner Karen on them.

moorey

call me Mia

Dang. What dropouts?

moorey

call me Mia
You sure they are compatible with v3? I heard otherwise. But if they don’t turn up, I might be able to help you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
2.5 hours at an indoor kids play centre, I’m tapping out, Miss 5 you win. Please, please don’t rain tomorrow
They rally should have a licensed bar on those places.

When did bike shops stop hiring people that knew about bikes?

I didn’t think “ do you have a BB86 press fit roadie bottom bracket in stock?” was a particularly complicated question…
That is so many words man...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
time for a new phone soon., small crack in the corner after a fall. hate being told that we should expect to update phones every 2-3 years. hate even more that so many phones don't have headphone jacks and short of googling every model its had to identify those that do

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
time for a new phone soon., small crack in the corner after a fall. hate being told that we should expect to update phones every 2-3 years. hate even more that so many phones don't have headphone jacks and short of googling every model its had to identify those that do
I got a new not very expensive phone late 2019 to replace a Sony phone that worked great except I had killed the microphone. I didn't worry me too much but I was spending a lot of time on the phone with someone on the opposite side of the continent who had a preference for hearing my voice. Anyway at the time here was fuck all headphone jack options. Sony were one of can remember but were more $$$ than I was looking to drop.

LTiIH: ordered some coupe cocktail glasses. They took fucking weeks to arrive and one was fucked up. Contacted David Jones and no reply...contact again...still no reply...I'm not overly pleased about this, but the glasses were expensive. I have been enjoying the survivors! I really like the shape and design...snapped the stem off one in the dishwasher this afternoon.