Little Things You Hate

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having someone in your space is horrible and even worse when something is missing but on the bright side they didn't take anything that mattered.
Absolutely. Crime of opportunity and they never got access to the actual house, so lucky overall while still being very pissed off!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Absolutely. Crime of opportunity and they never got access to the actual house, so lucky overall while still being very pissed off!
Your contents insurance might cover it, if you have any. I wrap a locked chain around mine for the same reason the garage door gets left open quite frequently. My dog is old and half blind now, but he would have torn their leg off in his prime years.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIL: Had a craving for a pork Banh Mi. Place down the road does an excellent one.

LTIH: None of the staff wearing masks or checking that people are doing the QR code. One customer had no mask and was told not too worry. Felt like doing a Karen and reporting them but just won’t go back and let them all catch the spicy cough!!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
LTIH - people (shocking huh?). In this case, the owners of the poor bloody Dachshund who is left alone all day in the back yard of a neighbour and barks his poor little throat raw every day. Some humans are cunts.. Sausage dogs are not really my thing, but they are very personable creatures and need to be around their pack - they suffer badly when locked outside all day...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
getting lost and out exploring on the robot bike on some trails near my new work place...but then realizing at exactly the point furthest from the car that you have a flat and no pump or CO2 to fix!...10.5Kms ridden, 5.8Kms walked
If I wanted to walk, I would have got myself some E-Legs!...pushing a 23Kg bike works up a sweat on a 28°C day

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
time for a new phone soon., small crack in the corner after a fall. hate being told that we should expect to update phones every 2-3 years. hate even more that so many phones don't have headphone jacks and short of googling every model its had to identify those that do
Had the same problem since I have a nice pair of earphones that I wanted to use. I didn't want some silly Bluetooth dongle to use it either.

From memory, the phones that had an audio jack were the mid range models like the Google Pixel, Nokia and Samsung.

I settled on a Samsung A71 5G with an audio jack. I think there a few other ones in the Samsung A5x and A3x range with it too.

A mid range phones are all you need these days and the only ones with the elusive jack. Get down market and be happy :)

moorey

call me Mia
Dude who bought the Devinci is reselling with added Covid tax, minus the spare CCDBA shock and other spares, almost certainly unserviced and needing suspension work after 18 months riding it…
I could have got more…and turned down higher offers from snipers, to help out a local. Using my pic and selling it on my club page. Cheeky.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Dude who bought the Devinci is reselling with added Covid tax, minus the spare CCDBA shock and other spares, almost certainly unserviced and needing suspension work after 18 months riding it…
I could have got more…and turned down higher offers from snipers, to help out a local. Using my pic and selling it on my club page. Cheeky. View attachment 382201
What an arsehole... :(

Going forward I think you should try a rental plan. "Yes, you can absolutely borrow one of my spare bikes. It'll be $100 per week, plus any repair costs." @B Rabbit will hook you up with tracking chips. Get card details up front. ;)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
If it was winter still this would be a LTIL but unfortunately it's not. I ordered a hanger for my bike as the present is a bit fragile. Could only get it from overseas. Ordered it fine. Code was right, blah blah. Waited a month and low and behold it arrived yesterday. But the package looks strangely wrong. They've sent me a fucking scarf! How can you order a hanger and get a scarf???