Little Things You Hate

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lenah Valley - scarily close to the Flannelette Curtain!
I'm not afraid. The road access to my street is through the Hobart Council area. The little cul de sac I live on is actually in Glenorchy. I'm the man behind the curtain who scares the kid's in the 'hood by bursting through on his roadie wearing MBT kit. Then I head to the InterCity cycle way to play chicken with the motorized, like 2 hp Briggs & Stratton, push bikes.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Not really little as quite frustrated about it....

Had a bike on order for my young man for his birthday in Oct, was told prior that shipping had been pushed back till late Nov....no worries, make it a Xmas present instead......now find out it has no eta and likely Feb at the earliest.

Also finding out that the new bike I thought I was getting in Jan/Feb will be at least another 12 months now.........

Time for a change on both fronts I think as not interested in waiting that long and gotta work out a new plan for the little one

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Let’s not deny that looks like a shitload of fun….
It was briefly a trend among bogans here to ride things like that along the harbour promenade. It took quite a while before the cops put a top to it. Then the local paper ran a slow news day story about a local fellow that converted his recliner chair to a similar form of transport.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really little as quite frustrated about it....

Had a bike on order for my young man for his birthday in Oct, was told prior that shipping had been pushed back till late Nov....no worries, make it a Xmas present instead......now find out it has no eta and likely Feb at the earliest.

Also finding out that the new bike I thought I was getting in Jan/Feb will be at least another 12 months now.........

Time for a change on both fronts I think as not interested in waiting that long and gotta work out a new plan for the little one
I don't know what's worse: The waiting or the ducking, diving and lack of honesty from the bike companies!

Dangals

Likes Dirt
I don't know what's worse: The waiting or the ducking, diving and lack of honesty from the bike companies!
For sure, the retailer has been good about it and updating me everytime things have changed, I know they would get them if they could but Aus is just being shafted for bike stock at the moment.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For sure, the retailer has been good about it and updating me everytime things have changed, I know they would get them if they could but Aus is just being shafted for bike stock at the moment.
Wiggle has NukeProof cub scouts in stock at present ?