Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
two days on after being bitten on both hands by a nest of angry ants...hands are itchy as fcuk, might have to get onto the phenergan and cider, it is friday after all
Faaarrrrk, this is driving me crrazy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking MacDonald's! Just finished a 14 hour day and haven't eaten since 1230 or so. The fridge is science project at the moment. I could ride across town to the all night kebab shop which may not be open or...fuck I hate that clown and his buddies! Service was non-existent and fucking slow for what seemed to be a normal menu item - a hamburger. The food itself was disgusting slop. How do people do this to themselves?

And I tell you what, that Ronald has some balls calling it a big Mac! It was fucking tiny.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fucking MacDonald's! Just finished a 14 hour day and haven't eaten since 1230 or so. The fridge is science project at the moment. I could ride across town to the all night kebab shop which may not be open or...fuck I hate that clown and his buddies! Service was non-existent and fucking slow for what seemed to be a normal menu item - a hamburger. The food itself was disgusting slop. How do people do this to themselves?

And I tell you what, that Ronald has some balls calling it a big Mac! It was fucking tiny.
The same way you have, everything but them and hungry jocks is closed in my area late at night.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You blokes should move to a state that has modern service stations that sell everything 24/7.

160 OTR servos in SA, its one thing that goes a miss when travelling interstate.

Though I believe they may be creeping into Vic.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You blokes should move to a state that has modern service stations that sell everything 24/7.
I am within pissing distance of a 7-11. Every trip there is a disappointing reminder of how good the 7-11s are in Japan. Also because we like crime people aren't allowed inside the shop after a certain time.

I eat chain/franchise food less frequently than I ride xc. This covid vibe has really crushed the night time food vibes here. I'd still rather eat McDonald's than live in South Australia.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

160 OTR servos in SA, its one thing that goes a miss when travelling interstate.

Though I believe they may be creeping into Vic.

View attachment 383556
Ah yes, the Shahin juggernaught.

Be interesting to see which type of EV charger they start installing in their servos, will be a near instant network.

As a former employee of theirs from the 90's, I can confirm the size of their 'large' buns now is the size of their 'small' buns from back then.
From grainy memories of watching Supersize Me I think the small meal size (and burgers) were the default for a Macca's meal back in the 1960s-70s.