Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Thats what I love about this place - the high class conversations. Its so nice to be around mature and sensible people.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He'll give you a rimjob you'll never forget.
It'll all be peachy by the time he is finished

is this the final spec of the file and i can develop this urgent task based on that? Yes.

proceeds to send me 3 more updates in the same day all labelled with the same version number. it's going to be one of those projects isn't it.
Are you a public servant @tubby74 ?

Your mum does.
That two timing hussy!!!! She promised me it wouldn't happen again.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Someone on my local area FB page posted pics and a plea for help for the fishes after the last big storm.

They had no idea that it is illegal to put the carp back in the water.
In NSW, it is not illegal to return carp alive, but usually when I catch them they have a small arrow sized hole in the side of them!
I then return them to the earth, buried under my vegie patch

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
So Xmas coming up and the missus doesn't want anything, so we were going to settle for no gifts. We just buy what we need during the year. She now tells me she has bought something for me. I'm tapped, completely out of ideas. I know if I don't get something I'll never hear the end of it.
I got this same comment the other day. We rarely do Christmas or birthday gifts. Then she 'finds' something for me. So I spent a few days thinking of things I could get her. Then got told that she'd bought herself a present because I wasn't going to do it.
Not sure if this is a win, loss, or draw....