Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I bought home flowers / chocolates and cooked dinner for our anniversary and she had completely forgotten - Never let her off the hook by telling her good old FaceBook threw up a memory of us moving into our house and that's the same day we got married - Otherwise I would not have known either.
Kicked a goal there.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The 2 new Shimano 160-180 post adaptors I just put on 2 bikes... Not sure when it happened but they now come with new bolts with little holes so you can lockwire them...that's great, except now they also require a 4mm Allen key.
Brain does not compute 4mm Allen key for brake callipers. Grab the 5 every fucking time...

moorey

call me Mia
Brain does not compute 4mm Allen key for brake callipers. Grab the 5 every fucking time...
Same....so I just use spare 5's....

I still, and will continue to hate smokers. Standing there in a bunch outdoors still pollutes the fuck out of a 20m radius, and having to walk through it is just about the most fucked up thing an intelligent society should be tolerating. Fuck your choices and personal liberties. Just fuck off. Not sorry.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Same....so I just use spare 5's....

I still, and will continue to hate smokers. Standing there in a bunch outdoors still pollutes the fuck out of a 20m radius, and having to walk through it is just about the most fucked up thing an intelligent society should be tolerating. Fuck your choices and personal liberties. Just fuck off. Not sorry.
And even if their smoke doesn't get you, their delightful aroma afterwards is coming for you in a confined space.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The 2 new Shimano 160-180 post adaptors I just put on 2 bikes... Not sure when it happened but they now come with new bolts with little holes so you can lockwire them...that's great, except now they also require a 4mm Allen key.
The "XTR" spec adapters (SH90? something like that) come with 4mm bolts and tie wires. The cheaper ones come with 5mm bolts with the splined head and little plastic clip thing that is supposed to stop the bolts coming undone but instead just ends up in some turtle's belly somewhere.

moorey

call me Mia
The cheaper ones come with 5mm bolts with the splined head and little plastic clip thing that is supposed to stop the bolts coming undone but instead just ends up in some turtle's belly somewhere.
Never wired or clipped, and never had a bolt loosen in 20 years of disc brakes. I can’t say I’ve ever seen an intelligent person fit either….

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Never wired or clipped, and never had a bolt loosen in 20 years of disc brakes. I can’t say I’ve ever seen an intelligent person fit either….
Never once. Dunno if people living in Siberia are having different experiences but seems like such a minimal risk... Guess the consequences are potentially high so the manufacturer likes to cover their arse.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Never once. Dunno if people living in Siberia are having different experiences but seems like such a minimal risk... Guess the consequences are potentially high so the manufacturer likes to cover their arse.
Some Aussie or merican probably sued shimano for their own incompetence after crashing his bike...this is the solution.

moorey

call me Mia
I think they are to highlight the noobs, much like a dork disc, or reflectors on your wheels and pedals.