Little Things You Hate

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
along the vein of decepticon stickers on cars (though arguably worse)-

People putting performance badges (M, TDR/GR, AMG, Shelby etc. ) on their stock cars.

Saw a perfectly fine Mustang GT that some wanker put super snake badges on. He had 2 on either side of the pony on his front grille. MOAR SNEK! MORE POWA, BEBEH!

fuck me...

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Aussie post leaving a "you weren't home" card when I am home, all the fucking time during business hours
That's happened to me a few times. mostly pre-covid, strangely enough. seems to be less effort for my current local contractors to place the package at the front door & run away, or place package, ring doorbell, then run away. (than to card me)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid

cammas

Seamstress
Greedy bike flippers no harm and making a buck but then there is being greedy.

I seen this Devinci on the Bike exchange last week whilst I was laying on the couch last week crook, thought that was good price and I think it was $3300 but looks like he dropped the price to $2990. Then this bloke has purchased it and put on some Covid tax to make sure he gets a good profit at $4500, now as it’s no Giant they’re few and far between plus it was upgraded to SLX 12 speed and a couple other parts looks like he may added a dropper I can’t remember if it was included in the sale or not.

Anyhow I have finished ranting see below

cammas

Seamstress
Greedy bike flippers no harm and making a buck but then there is being greedy.

I seen this Devinci on the Bike exchange last week whilst I was laying on the couch last week crook, thought that was good price and I think it was $3300 but looks like he dropped the price to $2990. Then this bloke has purchased it and put on some Covid tax to make sure he gets a good profit at $4500, now as it’s no Giant they’re few and far between plus it was upgraded to SLX 12 speed and a couple other parts looks like he may added a dropper I can’t remember if it was included in the sale or not.

Anyhow I have finished ranting see below

View attachment 386054

View attachment 386055
I guess I wasn’t the only who noticed as he as now disabled comments on all of his posts.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Recycling bin gets emptied. Even though I'm WFH I was a bit slow getting it, hear noises outside as I'm throwing shoes on, look out the window to see someone stuffing my bin full of their stuff then quickly retreating to the offices next door......

Go to bin. Absolutely crammed full of boxes. No room for anything else. Next collection in a fortnight.

Yes the boxes do have the business name all over them.

Cue large angery man hammering on door and politely enquiring if they've forgotten what number street they work at. Sheepish reply "oh our bins got stolen." My reply was unsympathetic. Bin is now empty again.

Honestly, how fucking selfish and stupid can you be?

Side note: I'd forgotten that being self-righteously enraged can be kinda fun sometimes.

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Paid 99.9c for LPG yesterday.... crazy times.
Lucky you...the only LPG outlet in town (and for at least 120 km in any direction) just shut down as they've decided it's not viable to renew the compliance on the current storage tank nor get a new smaller tank.

Can't wait to see/hear some local DIY jerry rigged fuelling setups going...unwell.