Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
Apparently I’m just a sook. Some of my old appendix scar tissue had opened up, and probably bled a bit internally but should self-resolve.

All the best with yours @cammas!
When chatting with the surgeon he said “Mark you have serious injury, not like the snowflakes these days” I tried not to laugh. I hope you have minimal time off the bike and get back into it asap.

The only positive I have it’s time to sell the car so it won’t take away from riding time. Plus where I’m looking for a dually I can take my time and maybe increase the funds, maybe.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Freshly injured. No riding this weekend. Had a Lake Mountainapalooza lined up too.

Small beer compared to others on here but I'm still gonna be all sad and mopey about it.
I feel ya. Had a long weekend in the high country planned. Positive RAT on Tuesday morning. Stuck at home for 7 days. Not the end of the world but come on!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I have a slight suspicion the inability to seal is more due to impact fron shitstain rather than tyre/rim combo.....

Hope the rim is more injured than you are.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Tyre and rim combos that won’t seal up.
If you look closely you can see where it appears to be leaking around valve…
Other little things I hate- being hit and knocked 6 feet in the air by a cum stain in a car who makes his own road rules!View attachment 387108
I was going to post on here about being half passed by a semi trailer on a piece of dual carriageway today whilst trying to claim a least a bit of the Newell Highway in the absence of any sensible shoulder...but you definitely can have that. I don't want that...

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Having the credit card number ripped off online.
Got a text message from the bank overnight about suspicious transactions and they put a block on the card.
Spoke to them this morning and the card has to be cancelled.
Now have to try and remember where I have it setup for automatic payments once the new one arrives in a week or so... :mad:

moorey

call me Mia
Fuel. Fuck me is it going up fast. I do 1100km a fortnight and it's really hurting..
Yep. I don't do AS many generally, but do too many, running the kids round....and now it's back to race season, plenty of 1000km weekends on top. Diesel almost $2 yesterday at some servo's. I imagine it's worse elsewhere.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Fuel. Fuck me is it going up fast. I do 1100km a fortnight and it's really hurting..
Me 12 months ago "fuck it'll I'm gonna buy a guzzler with an exclusive diet of 98 it'll be fine"
Me now "I'm gonna need a personal loan to drive this soon"

Christ Putin's a cunt.

moorey

call me Mia
Me 12 months ago "fuck it'll I'm gonna buy a guzzler with an exclusive diet of 98 it'll be fine"
Me now "I'm gonna need a personal loan to drive this soon"

Christ Putin's a cunt.
Yeah, similar when buyinh my Lux. I knew it used a bit more fuel than the old Nav, but diesel was close to $1 at the time.
I don't advocate unnecessary driving (aside from going to races, and I have genuine cognitive dissonance over that), so I can do my best to minimise, but plenty out there don't have the option, and it's gotta be hurting.