Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Winter in Tassie is great, i just need to get this house insulated...
I love the snow but where I came from, Summer lasted 3 days and we had about 2 weeks of snow every year.

The other 350 days were wet, raining, slush from melting snow, raining and wet.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Tasmania has a summer? Surely you jest.
Yes, I have been there for a month each year for 4 out of the last 5 years and can confirm Tassie has beautiful weather around x-mas.

We have thrown snowballs on the 20th December at the Lakes and Cradle Mt but generally its warm, sunny and a very nice place to be while the mainland sucks on 40°C+

I would probably move there if I could get the same job as I have here... damn, might even take the missus with me :D

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yes, I have been there for a month each year for 4 out of the last 5 years and can confirm Tassie has beautiful weather around x-mas.

We have thrown snowballs on the 20th December at the Lakes and Cradle Mt but generally its warm, sunny and a very nice place to be while the mainland sucks on 40°C+

I would probably move there if I could get the same job as I have here... damn, might even take the missus with me :D
Bike mechanic for your kids? I'm pretty sure you could fill the same role fulltime in Tassie?

PJO

in me vL comy
Tasmania has a summer? Surely you jest.
Yes, yes!! He is definitely joking.
No such thing as summer here, and we prefer to keep it that way.
At least if we can get you to believe that you might stop moving down here and driving up our house prices!!