Little Things You Hate

indica

Serial flasher
Gluts of produce where the expectation is that it will sell if placed in the news.
I don't care at all that avocados have been over planted, it wasn't my idea you dumb fucks

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gluts of produce where the expectation is that it will sell if placed in the news.
I don't care at all that avocados have been over planted, it wasn't my idea you dumb fucks
Farmers e consents to buy avocados...has been a long running news item. I haven't noticed them being significantly cheaper to purchase.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Can I rant about the full-of-shit homophobic ??religious?? islanders playing NRL that won't wear a rainbow because it is against their religion, yet they can drink, sleep around (please forgive me) and do whatever the fuck they want but cannot support inclusiveness.

Yes, yes you can...they don't seem to take issue with having their employer supplied work ware being covered by a gambling company or their ground being plastered with alcohol branding.

safreek

I'll get roasted for this but only the straight people and a vocal minority really give a fuck.
Before you all call me homophobic be aware that you don't know me or my lifestyle.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'll get roasted for this but only the straight people and a vocal minority really give a fuck.
Before you all call me homophobic be aware that you don't know me or my lifestyle.
But I do, those cameras were in the house for months. Burt kept changing the cards and posting them to me.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
If you've ever been victimised, stigmatised and discriminated against just for being yourself, then maybe you might give a fuck.

PS, I hold a fairly low opinion of sportsballers, and "adults" who still believe in fairytales at the best of times. Combine the two, and well.... far cough.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have. Avos have been crazy cheap for ages. It’s been great for my smashed avo on toast. :p
Seem to be the same price here, or slightly less. It hasn't effected my avo consumption. Avo is a workplace perk.
They said that Australia has produced enough Avos in 2022 for every person in Australia to have 22 each.

We'll maybe have 1 a week in this house on tacos, personally it'll be lucky if I eat 3-4 a year total.

Now there 4 x Avos in our fridge tonight, I asked err why so many, she said she grabbed 5 as they were $1 each.

Might make Avo on toast tomorrow morning before they go brown.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They said that Australia has produced enough Avos in 2022 for every person in Australia to have 22 each.

We'll maybe have 1 a week in this house on tacos, personally it'll be lucky if I eat 3-4 a year total.

Now there 4 x Avos in our fridge tonight, I asked err why so many, she said she grabbed 5 as they were $1 each.

Might make Avo on toast tomorrow morning before they go brown.
Don't forget to poach an egg in champagne.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Big? things I hate...
2 shot dead in whistler village :(:(