Little Things You Hate

Dangals

Likes Dirt
On the weekend decided to order a coil shock to fit my new rig and saw Pushys had it listed as in stock....also ordered a springdex coil from NS to suit. All good so far.

Spring gets delivered today, open her up, looks sweet, excitement levels rising as I anticipate doing some back to back testing this weekend.

Not 20mins after opening the coil from its packet I get a call from Pushys to say sorry our system allowed 2 people to order that shock and unfortunately we only had 1 available and you missed it by 'this much'. Oh and we have no idea when we are getting more and have refunded your money...... :mad:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh the burn!!! Fuck I hate when shit like that happens. Did they offer to honour the price in the future for you?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
On the weekend decided to order a coil shock to fit my new rig and saw Pushys had it listed as in stock....also ordered a springdex coil from NS to suit. All good so far.

Spring gets delivered today, open her up, looks sweet, excitement levels rising as I anticipate doing some back to back testing this weekend.

Not 20mins after opening the coil from its packet I get a call from Pushys to say sorry our system allowed 2 people to order that shock and unfortunately we only had 1 available and you missed it by 'this much'. Oh and we have no idea when we are getting more and have refunded your money...... :mad:
So you didn't receive the coil. Damn, wonder where it is?

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Oh the burn!!! Fuck I hate when shit like that happens. Did they offer to honour the price in the future for you?
Nope, just refunded the money.

So you didn't receive the coil. Damn, wonder where it is?
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I received the spring from NSDynamics and had opened that up to look at it then got a call from Pushys to say the shock I had ordered was not happening...... So sitting there with a spring in my hand and no shock to put it on.

Thankfully a solution has been found, Cyclinic didn't have a 205x65 but they did have a 205x62.5 and are removing the internal spacer to make it 65 and it should ship out today fingers crossed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Smoke detector went off just before 4am. I leap into action...and well by the time I found some pants it stopped. I check the house and there is no sign of smoke or fire. But the adrenaline was so big I couldn't get back to sleep until about 530/6. Then the garbage truck came about 7. Then the alarm to get up for work. Feels like I was hit by a bus.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Smoke detector went off just before 4am. I leap into action...and well by the time I found some pants it stopped. I check the house and there is no sign of smoke or fire.
Definitely the supernatural have come for a quick visit,, pay it no attention. A good coffee will get you going and all will be fine again.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Smoke detector went off just before 4am. I leap into action...and well by the time I found some pants it stopped. I check the house and there is no sign of smoke or fire. But the adrenaline was so big I couldn't get back to sleep until about 530/6. Then the garbage truck came about 7. Then the alarm to get up for work. Feels like I was hit by a bus.
That must have been a pretty decent fart in your sleep!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Nope, just refunded the money.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I received the spring from NSDynamics and had opened that up to look at it then got a call from Pushys to say the shock I had ordered was not happening...... So sitting there with a spring in my hand and no shock to put it on.

Thankfully a solution has been found, Cyclinic didn't have a 205x65 but they did have a 205x62.5 and are removing the internal spacer to make it 65 and it should ship out today fingers crossed.
You were clear, I was being a nasty person.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Twice in as many weeks.

Watching... watching... watching... looking like its going to rain, rain forecast but nothing apart from grey skies and wind.

Fck it, I'm going for a ride.

Route and bike selected in my head going on the possibility of rain and a quick ride home could be needed. All the gear on, open the roller door and drizzle, then light rain, then heavy... hasn't stopped in about 30 mins.

Should have went this morning :(

Cup of tea then Zwift.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Twice in as many weeks.

Watching... watching... watching... looking like its going to rain, rain forecast but nothing apart from grey skies and wind.

Route and bike selected in my head going on the possibility of rain and a quick ride home could be needed. All the gear on, open the roller door and drizzle, then light rain, then heavy... hasn't stopped in about 30 mins.

Geee, I've done this quite a few times too. Got out yesterday and was hoping to get one it today before more forecasted rain but then I got busy :(

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Twice in as many weeks.

Cup of tea then Zwift.
That happened to me last weekend except I did get out the door and halfway to the mountain bike park and then it poured down on me :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It doesn't often happen to me, very rarely actually but twice in 2 weeks was worth a whinge.

Still pissing down out there.

Knocked out nearly 40km with 700vm on Zwift, arguably a better workout than a normal MTB ride but I don't ride a bike for the workout :D

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
It doesn't often happen to me, very rarely actually but twice in 2 weeks was worth a whinge.

Still pissing down out there.

Knocked out nearly 40km with 700vm on Zwift, arguable a better workout than a normal MTB ride but I don't ride a bike for the workout :D
That’s the exact reason why I got my trainer, wind here can be horrendous and being Victoria you never know what you’re going to wake up to, what will happen after lunch or in the next 5 minutes :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
B lining pussies. My local trails are pretty much an unlimited network of easy trails. Mixed in there are a few craftily constructed short free ride oriented trails. Nothing too hard mind to, just some flowy poppy items. One of them has a small rock drop as the starting point, maybe 40cm high. It isn't remotely challenging, yet there is a poorly laid out B line around the rock. This is pretty much a skid line next to the rock, across the lander, and (very poorly lined up) into a sharp corner. This shitty work around just keeps washing away more and more, slowly eating is way back towards the fire road it comes off the edge of and the roll into the rock drop. It appears that local trail fairies have made a number of attempts to mitigate the erosion and dissuade the B line from existing yet it persists! For fucks sake people! If you can't drop the rock...there is nothing interesting on the rest of the track for you! So go and ride the infinity of other lame options.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
People at work that cc everyone into everything... Drives me insane.

"oh but its good to make sure there is visibility" he says. FFS, if i want them to know anything ill tell them. In the meantime quit clogging my inbox with reams of shit I dont care about.

sigh. People are annoying.