Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Auspost Parcel Post.

Shipped item from Melbourne on the 19th September. Made it to Sydney, sat there for a few days, then Perth for a few days, back in Sydney now and no movement for a few days. Only going to Newcastle, so saying it will be delivered sometime next week.

Can’t put a complaint in it as I need to wait 10 business days after the expected delivery. Problem is the expected delivery date keeps getting pushed out. 3 weeks from Melbourne to Newcastle is pretty average when it should take a week max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they do this just to fcuk with you...tracking is bullshit, they just can't guarantee it will get there in 2 days, so instead they make it look like it has traveled 5000km back and fourth across the country and arrive in 9 days!..where in reality it hasn't even left the distro centre.
that way you go "wow, it did take a few days extra, but look at where it has been...impressive!"
fuckers!!

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
People who can't communicate.

was meant to be doing something tomorrow with an unnamed emergency service but because i hadn't completed something (The chief knew this over a week ago) i was not allowed to attend and was only told this when i confirmed what time we had to be at the thing. I even took time off work for this but lucky im not a casual slave and have nearly 100 hours of leave built up but still..

Communication people ffs,, it's a bare minimum skill and not THAT HARD.