Little Things You Love

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Watching the Fails & Bails segment of The Dirt Shed Show on GMBN and seeing clips from a fellow 'burner. Nice one Moorey!

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Sunwolves (who have been booted from the comp) beating one of the competition *^favourites

*according to the SMH
^they have no fucking hope at all.
So we boot the SANZAAR board and let the sunwolves run the game. They couldn't do any worse than the current clowns.

LTIL - wife asks if we could spend a week at thredbo over Easter. She loves the swimming pool so i guess I'll do it for her.

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Our 14 year old coffee machine has been playing up - basically have had no home made coffee for past 2 weeks.
Called up a few repair centres - got quotes ranging from $350 on-wards, to'its not worth fixing - buy a new one'.
Some repair centre offered to buy ours for $25 as a trade in for new machine....New ones around $1000.
Had time yesterday to google / you-tube the problem - common issue was stuck infuser.
$25 for 3 seals and food type lubrication, and 30 min taking out part and servicing infuser piston, has fixed the problem!!!!
With the money we saved, bought myself some winter cycling gear, and wife got 2 pairs of new shoes yesterday.
Win-win situation!