Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dunno but I propose that Hula girl replaces Christ The Redeemer. She’d power the world by bringing a smile to whoever gazes upon her!
In fact Hula girl for world leader!
This giant statue idea could be just what Hawaii needs to put them on the tourist map!

Jpez

Down on the left!
This giant statue idea could be just what Hawaii needs to put them on the tourist map!
I was thinking more along the lines of Hula girl replacing all spiritual and religious figureheads starting with Christ the redeemer for its prominence.
But if Hawaii benefits on the side that’s cool too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was thinking more along the lines of Hula girl replacing all spiritual and religious figureheads starting with Christ the redeemer for its prominence.
But if Hawaii benefits on the side that’s cool too.
Ahhhh...I thought you were talking about creating a hula give akin to the Brazilian statue of the same name...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
LTIL

Took the old man for his first 'proper' mtn bike ride the other day.

He's a fit 67 y.o.
He went really well and was gradually getting faster.
He's a weapon on a motorcycle so don't expect it would take him long to get the hang of it.

E-bikes came up in conversation too....

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
The nerd looks good. Nice and simple, single pivot, external routing, decent tyre clearance, threaded bottom bracket, pity re boost...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
LTIL -simple things.
My perpetual motion hula girl.
Doesn’t matter how stressful life gets my little hula girl just keeps dancing. As long as she has a little bit light.
Every time I look at her it puts a smile on face and seems to act as a de-stressor.
Simple things.
The boyfriend of one of my daughters, got me a solar powered Jesus for my birthday. He reckons I’m always talking about alternative energy and atheism.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
New neighbour has a 5 foot tall portrait of himself in his front room for all to see.

Impressive levels of narcissism... Made me laugh!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
New neighbour has a 5 foot tall portrait of himself in his front room for all to see.

Impressive levels of narcissism... Made me laugh!
Is this the ice smoking metal fan?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk