Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Tony was an asset to labour while the LNP is in power. His loss under these circumstances was the worst possible outcome for Australia.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Driving home lastnight at 7:30 I saw three kids around 13 hiking out of the bush from a hidden goat track with DJ hardtails and shovels. Love the effort boys!
Dirt jumps dirtbags > skatepark rats

They shit bricks when I stuck my head out the window and shouted “oi! WTF are you doing with those shovels down there aye?” :Dbut came around pretty quickly once I asked to see progress photo’s.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Driving home lastnight at 7:30 I saw three kids around 13 hiking out of the bush from a hidden goat track with DJ hardtails and shovels. Love the effort boys!
Dirt jumps dirtbags > skatepark rats

They shit bricks when I stuck my head out the window and shouted “oi! WTF are you doing with those shovels down there aye?” :Dbut came around pretty quickly once I asked to see progress photo’s.

Strange man asks boys to see their photos...you'll get on the register quick smart.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Strange man asks boys to see their photos...you'll get on the register quick smart.
I thought you of all people would be stoked about kids keeping the dj dream alive.

But no, you gotta ruin it.

It’s alright though, the kid was a fat little ginger. No pedo’s go near that so The police won’t mistake my motives

And they know I’m a rider, I’ve had them follow me down some trails before on their trail bikes. I’m Not some random screaming at kids from his driveway.

@creaky
Pleading ignorance works. Blame the system, not the tradie

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"was just looking for a new apprentice..."

Good on the boys for getting dirty. Hopefully they do a better job than my local groms! There is the group of shit builders, youngsters that just pile up shit randomly + never finish + and it's shit even if they did finish. Then there's the freeride or die guys...cut down a pile of trees, leave garbage + tools everywhere + build 1 massive feature as a stand alone. That said the freeride or die boys did recently build a fucking huge step up.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Dylan Voller has another warrant for his arrest from the Murray River Police Dept. This time for an armed robbery. After he avoided jail time with a suspended sentence for calling a bomb threat.
LTIL, he's now old enough to go to jail for this shit. Wonder if 4Corners will throw him a silk to try and save face on that joke of a report.
Eh? Regardless of why he was in contact with the authorities, or that he's re-offended, he was severely mistreated whilst in custody and this is beyond all doubt. Why would you object to 4 corners publicising such flagrant abuse?

I mean, take a look at what the Royal Commission recommended. Doesn't look like a joke to me.