Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love news. How the fuck do you sleep through a plane fully disembarking? Is there anyone here who sleeps that's deeply??
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06...-crew-left-passenger-on-parked-plane/11239678
A while back I had a girlfriend who could sleep through take off, landing, all of it without any trouble. Terrible when they are asleep on you and it's time for a wizz...like waking up a bear. I'm confused how the staff didn't see her as they walked through the cabin.

Love the panic stricken victim aspect...has night terrors? Fuck off arsehole.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
it has just been announced that break dancing will make an appearance at the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
so here's a little old skool to get you all moist...Long Live RSC
That's good news. First BMX and now break dancing.
It is slowing turning in the XGames.

Go RSC, Crazy Legs has the moves, word......

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I might have just got myself banned from an off grid Aus group for saying that Alan Jones and Peta Credlin aren't exactly reliable sources on the supposed "climate change hoax"....
Also recently got banned from an American off grid group for suggesting that gun control might reduce deaths among children from school shootings..:shrug: I wouldn't have thought that would be a controversial statement !

also got called a "troll" for posting news source links to Alan Jones's propensity for hanging around public toilets looking for underage boys to molest but what do I know, paedophiles are people too, right?

the things I do on a rainy day off :D