Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Dean Lucas.

Not only a hell of a rider, but a dead set legend.

You might have seen my post a few months ago about Felix’s best mate Hayden who lost his foot in an accident 6 years ago, but continues to be a furious racer who’s having some incredible race results on the bike.

Deano somehow heard the story when it was published and shared it on IG, I messaged him to thank him, and he’s been a great advocate and admirer of Hayden’s attitude and drive. Deano plans to meet him and chat at the upcoming VDHS rounds.

He has helped and encouraged plenty of kids, and though I’ve never met him, he comes across as a down to Earth legend. These seemingly small things make such a huge difference to guys like Hayden. Much respect.

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Dean Lucas.

Not only a hell of a rider, but a dead set legend.

You might have seen my post a few months ago about Felix’s best mate Hayden who lost his foot in an accident 6 years ago, but continues to be a furious racer who’s having some incredible race results on the bike.

Deano somehow heard the story when it was published and shared it on IG, I messaged him to thank him, and he’s been a great advocate and admirer of Hayden’s attitude and drive. Deano plans to meet him and chat at the upcoming VDHS rounds.

He has helped and encouraged plenty of kids, and though I’ve never met him, he comes across as a down to Earth legend. These seemingly small things make such a huge difference to guys like Hayden. Much respect.
Deanos ain't little....

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Park tools internal routing kit, this thing is fantastic if you have a number of bikes with internal routing.
Appears expensive but for the lack of frustration it's worth every dollar