Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Managing to squeeze a ride in this afternoon at the local when I thought I wouldn’t be able to ride at all (work. On-call rosters are amazing).

Even nose diving fuck outta a jump couldn’t wipe the shit eating grin off my face. A dude waiting to take photo’s of his pals was standing next to the upramp and spooked crap outta me haha. I ended up transferring off the a-line onto the b-line thinking he was a wallaby or something jumping out at me.

Good ride. 10/10 would ride again.

Ultra Lord

Where at? No exploring today?
Menia.
Not enough time for an explore, got home at 3 so it was a quick get changed and go kinda ride.

Hopefully I’ll get to take the dog for a walk out there tomorrow afternoon with the missus. Fingers crossed no more call outs haha

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
lets hope they cancel the next TDF, this sort of profanity has no place in today's world!..and this abomination of a sporting event just enables these types of activities
These guys are the scourge of the penis artists of the world.

Good to know that a fine dick and balls portrait is loved here and in Europe.

Ultra Lord

BTIL, turning up to a site, being told pump one is down and some legend from another company worked through the night bridging out controls to make pump 2 run whenever either pump was called for.

Pump one is dry and not getting any flow apparently.

Open board, every breaker and overload is tripped, scorch marks on pump two contactor, and neither pump running because it even busted the fuses at the distribution panel.

Pump one is 100% dandy with nothing wrong.

Old mate the legend, spent all night forcing a motor to run that is hard down to earth.
Best breakdown callout ever

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Turning up to a job and having the rescue mastiff cross not only happy to see you but willing to let you fully dry her with the industrial hairdryer for the first time since you started bathing her 50kg arse over a year ago. It's the little things, and she's well worth the time and encouragement it's taken to get this far.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
scumtree bargains. $200 for a Macbook Air for my Mum - crooked screen, scuzzy and dirty and wouldnt stay on without the power plugged in. And no charger with it.

$70 for a new battery, $30 for a new charger, a hinge adjustment and some serious cleaning and voila - cheap perfect Macbook Air.