Little Things You Love

BT180

Max Pfaff
Ordered parts from MTB direct late last Wednesday night, 2 business days later I have them and with standard post!!

#grining
Similarly, bought a RD from Pushys yesterday morning and it arrived by 11am this morn (Express Post). So glad Aus Post didn't fck it up as I needed it today!

stirk

Burner
I repeatedly get my goods delivered quickly via standard Aust post. My local contractor person is good too, doesn't throw parcels into roofs like some do.

nathanm

Eats Squid
I repeatedly get my goods delivered quickly via standard Aust post. My local contractor person is good too, doesn't throw parcels into roofs like some do.
I'm calling bullshit. Well actually for you mainlanders maybe but melbourne to tas standard parcel post is 5 working days. I received a CRC package today that they left on my front door step, in full view of the road. Aus Post are worse than 29" wheeled roadies.

stirk

Burner
I'm calling bullshit. Well actually for you mainlanders maybe but melbourne to tas standard parcel post is 5 working days. I received a CRC package today that they left on my front door step, in full view of the road. Tasmanian Aus Post are worse than 29" wheeled roadies.
Corrected for you.

Our doors are not visible from the road so I'm lucky in that regard but if they were I'd get to know the delivery person and tell em where to safely put my goods.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
just got a thankyou from the "Great Cycle challenge to Fight Kids Cancer"
Nationally they raised nearly $4.5 million, which is an outstanding result.
well done to any and all that got onboard and donated their time , energy and dollars to help research, treatment and care for Kids with cancer
because kids shouldn't have fight cancer..