Little Things You Love

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Glenworth Valley?
Somewhere in France apparently:

Paul combines talent AND tenacity. This allows him to do what no other has done so far.

It’s on his own dirt in the southwest of France that Paul Couderc, along with Léon Perrin and JB Liautard (members of our Media Team) attempted and failed on many occasions, to be able to finally offer us this piece of art full of emotion!

Rider: Paul COUDERC
Video: Léon PERRIN
Additional Film: Louis HUGUENIN
Photo: JB LIAUTARD
Sound design: Léo LUNEL
Special thanks: COUDERC's Family, Rémy ATTANASIO

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Keanu Reeves fans rejoice, John Wick 4 and Matrix 4 will be released on the same day next year...bullets aplenty.

nzhumpy

Wtf! Do I want to know what you did to deserve that?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly.
Probs just being a good guy...;).

Also had a few shots of the Gran Patron Burdeos, possibly the nicest spirit I've tasted...delicious.

Indeed. Tequila is a brutal punishment, must have been bad
Beside gin good tequila is my go to, lovely stuff. I'm not a big whiskey drinker but we also had a few Highballs yesterday arvo, I could definitely get into them over summer.

Last edited:

nzhumpy

He did mention that the Japanese are big on them, it outsells beer over there apparently.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He did mention that the Japanese are big on them, it outsells beer over there apparently.
Hmmmm...maybe. It's not uncommon to have a high ball with dinner rather than beer or wine, served in a big pint sized suntory cup of course. You can buy a can like that from 7-11 for around ¥100-150, less than ¥100 for the really cheap stuff that you'll see crowds of foreign snow clowns drinking in the street.

slowmick

38-39"
The smooth, silent almost gliding feeling of a dually when it is working properly.
My enduro has been off the road a lot this year and i have done a lot of kays on the hard tail. This morning's ride on the enduro was just glorious.
The trails weren't anything special but the feeling was amazing zipping down hill at warp speed through the mist and drizzle.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But did you go full enduro? I saw some teens ride their enduro rigs through China Town last night. They went full enduro, even thought it was 10pm, with the enduro helmets and (most importantly) their goggles.