Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Interesting he says Yeti let you run any fork you want....including boxxers.

3 of my mates owned yetis from new. Each was told that if it wasn’t assembled by the dealer, or had parts changed from original spec, warranty would be void.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I've just gotten keen on pushbikes again after years of on and off interest but this time I actually want a modern bike instead of an early 90s anchor. It's made it all like a new language but I'm loving trying to decipher it all and identify what suits my needs.

I live just near the Nerang trails so I'm hoping over Christmas a gumtree bargain pops up for something mid to late 00's, dual sus and reasonably spec'd (not tourney or Altus) for the 600ish mark. I easily get caught up trying to just push into that next bracket I can't afford but hopefully a bargain shows up.

Don't have Facey so don't love how most of the sales pages are private.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Propains little website was quiet good to use. Pricing is good too. That full dh bike with a very good spec was 5k with mt7s and formula Nero fork.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Figuring out I can use a hair dryer to soften brake hose to get the barb in.

LTIH: Not figuring it out in time to use it to get the barb out of the old bit of hose.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I've just gotten keen on pushbikes again after years of on and off interest but this time I actually want a modern bike instead of an early 90s anchor. It's made it all like a new language but I'm loving trying to decipher it all and identify what suits my needs.

I live just near the Nerang trails so I'm hoping over Christmas a gumtree bargain pops up for something mid to late 00's...
I thought you said you wanted a modern bike?

Just bustin' your balls, I hope you find a bargain and have a blast getting back into it!

safreek

LTIL getting a Christmas package from moorey, got no idea what it is, not does Burt. But he is investigating before opening it, Allah bless him

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
LTIL: Paragon Machine Works, a US manufacturer of some really lovely frame building parts, is currently selling 'bubble blowers' for US$15...

But, of course, you have to be older than 21 to actually purchase them. I really like these guys...

stirk

Burner
LTIL: Paragon Machine Works, a US manufacturer of some really lovely frame building parts, is currently selling 'bubble blowers' for US$15...

But, of course, you have to be older than 21 to actually purchase them. I really like these guys...
How high do the bubbles go?

safreek

Over 21 to blow bubbles, seems pretty nanny state. They look like something I saw in a tobacconist shop, obviously not though.
Think it's great that normal companies are embracing the weed economy, don't get me wrong, I don't want it legalised, just decriminalised.
By the way, joints are the only way to go :D