Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Japan for pleasure
I'm here on business, I just happens to be other people's pleasure and quite a bit of fun for me.

I've no doubt that going on a holiday is not on the list of needs. My vacation preferences have to be among the worst too. Short of spending the whole day driving a loaded up wakeboarding boat around the lake or car racing, I'm not sure many other recreational pursuits are as energy inefficient as snow sports.

Our whole life is filled with convenience. We just tend to pick and choose which ones suit us best

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
You can’t logic people who don’t want to be logic’d.
If nothing else, hopefully this wakes a few people up. More likely, they will think the gummint and Illuminati sabotaged him.
The Iranians shot him down. They'll admit in a few years.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Bought a 5 bike rack from Currie Engineering but opted for no postage 'cos they're only 45 minutes up the road so figured I'd go for a drive and pick it up.... phone rang on Saturday arvo which is odd, I answered it and it was Mitch saying he was just down the road and wondered if I was home so he could drop the rack off! Thought that was a nice touch.

LTIH.... I underestimated how fricken big the rack is so I'll get the trolley to store it on while I'm not using it, these things are a beast.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
So good!

My FIL grows ox hearts, mortgage breakers and a big yellow variety that are 2000 times better than what you can buy at the shops. The yellow ones are almost buttery and my favourite.

What are you munching on?
So good!

My FIL grows ox hearts, mortgage breakers and a big yellow variety that are 2000 times better than what you can buy at the shops. The yellow ones are almost buttery and my favourite.

What are you munching on?
This year we've got Black Russians, Oxhearts, Rutgers.... and a yellow one that's still ripening.
I eat 'em like apples... except with a bit of s&p. So much Flavor Flave!

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
The bike seat I bought for my son is a hit. Now I can pick him up from kindy and ride the streets for a bit instead of coming home and watching tv or wrestling him away from the cupboard. It was raining today but on nicer days I'll drive to the koala reserve near here for some gravel path riding.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
View attachment 360460The bike seat I bought for my son is a hit. Now I can pick him up from kindy and ride the streets for a bit instead of coming home and watching tv or wrestling him away from the cupboard. It was raining today but on nicer days I'll drive to the koala reserve near here for some gravel path riding.
Shotgun?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk