Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like how it is framed as being John's house or holiday house...ummmm it's an investment linked to corruption specific to short term letting under questionable approvals. But Jordy is the bad guy. There's a a brief mention of the koalas, but nothing to pick up on the notion that John might have done something wrong. Dissapointing but not surprising.

And as if almost everybody that rents that place isn't going to go fuck mad!!! Look at all those flat surfaces!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Frame got through customs without getting slogged. Happy days! They also had dropper and gear cables prerouted for me and one ready to feed brake line. Been very smooth to put it together.

Had the wrong dropper lever so lashed out on the one i wanted. Anyone need a brand new raceface turbine lever? Haha

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Can't remember how many we're up to now but I'm just under the Williamtown flight path so see them often enough.
because they are so friggin loud on take off, they now get airborne and head straight up into the clouds instead of a long slow ascent over Raymond Terrace , despite lengthening the runway and extra 600Mt to allow them to takeoff without the use of AB's!
P.s. more than a dozen now in country!