Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hopefully you had the presence of mind to flip her the bird and swear profusely at her.
Was feeling pretty shit, pulled out of there 100's of times, always looking for cyclists as they pass my place doing 50kph+... managed to miss seeing a whole bloody car.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Was feeling pretty shit
One of my mates (quite a heavy fellow) got car doored on his way to work a while back. He was riding very fast in that "can't be late can't be late" white rabbit kind of panic. The door was opened by an old lady who decided to have a real pants shitting panic attack after the suprise of a 120+ kg cyclist nearly tearing the door off, kind of a bit like a heartattack from the shock. He was all fucked up laying on the road but managed to pull himself together and render appropriate assistance to the lady until more capable people arrived.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I've watched this one about 10 times

Is it because a Hyundai Getz dies? It's why I'd keep watching it.
100% my fault
Reminds me of an episode a few years on my bike to uni. Running very late, buzzed a yellow(ish) on a descending intersection then see a car turning right and about to cut straight across in front of me. World slows to a crawl, I've had it, no chance of stopping in time given the speed I'm going, remember thinking at least it was convenient the Royal Adelaide Hospital was only a few metres away then the car - a tiger orange VTII Commodore (remember those?) sees me and hits the skids with centimetres to spare. I mouthed apologies ashen faced, dude behind the wheel looked more relieved then pissed off. Fuckwit spared that day.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hahaha! This is all my old neighbourhood - the Lexus at 1:00 is literally in front of my old house. Stoke Newington/Stamford Hill has the largest Hasidic Jewish population in Europe. Some of the festivals and street parties are pretty entertaining :D
I used to live In East st.Kilda and I never saw any dancing Jewish dudes! We need more spontaneous dancing in this world!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I used to live In East st.Kilda and I never saw any dancing Jewish dudes! We need more spontaneous dancing in this world!
When we moved from London we were in an Air B'n'B just off Carlisle St for a month while we looked for a rental. Had no idea about the area in advance but immediately felt very at home when we walked around the corner on our first afternoon and came across the local Synagogue!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Rene Rivken used to double park his hummer on the main drag through Rose Bay. Bring the eastern suburbs to a grinding halt, so he could get his whatever from wherever.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk