Little Things You Love

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I watched a doco on Discovery last night about some big fish, awesome creatures but Imma not going into the water anytime soon, especially after finding out about a whoppa called Phred....wouldn't like to aggravate him.

Or be an absolute cock and chum the water up.

safreek

Had a bit of a ride on a Merida ebike a couple days ago, have to admit it was pretty cool. Still not for me yet though. Oh and I didn't knock it off either, win all around I reckon

moorey

call me Mia
Had a bit of a ride on a Merida ebike a couple days ago, have to admit it was pretty cool. Still not for me yet though. Oh and I didn't knock it off either, win all around I reckon
Good work. I think you'd make the perfect ebiker.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Too close to the truth. :D

Australia Post website update says 'we are smoking meth' in unusual error

"Australia Post customers have been left stunned after a suspected prank on the postal service’s official website.

An unexpected message appeared under the “latest news” tab on the website’s eParcel login page on Saturday.

Where the latest updates would usually be was instead a message reading: “We are smoking meth.”"

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
There's a lot of angst about how long things are taking to be delivered at the moment.

Yesterday I ordered a new lamp for the projector, and figured I'd better choose express post so it gets here before Christmas.

Order confirmed yesterday at 4:56PM, got an immediate 'dispatched' email which I figured was some automated bullshit, but no, it just arrived at 11:55am today. Sydney to Canberra in what, four business hours?

Got to get these people into bike parts!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
There's a lot of angst about how long things are taking to be delivered at the moment.

Yesterday I ordered a new lamp for the projector, and figured I'd better choose express post so it gets here before Christmas.

Order confirmed yesterday at 4:56PM, got an immediate 'dispatched' email which I figured was some automated bullshit, but no, it just arrived at 11:55am today. Sydney to Canberra in what, four business hours?

Got to get these people into bike parts!
What was the company? Ordered some items off The Iconic a few weeks ago for the Mrs. Ordered Tues night, delivered Thurs morn. I think some of these big companies have a SLA with Aus Post so get priority over the little packages from smaller businesses.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
What was the company? Ordered some items off The Iconic a few weeks ago for the Mrs. Ordered Tues night, delivered Thurs morn. I think some of these big companies have a SLA with Aus Post so get priority over the little packages from smaller businesses.
They're called www.pureglare.com.au, shitty website but had what I needed in stock and took a punt. Certainly doesn't look like a big operation?

Came via Startrack.